Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

No

:astonished:

There seems to be a lot of arse bandits posting on this thread, please get yeā€™re weepy holes out of it.

Your support in the battle to halt homophobia on TFK is greatly appreciated, pal.

Harry itā€™s not my fault that you are homosexual nor do I give a fuck about your tfk gay crusade so my advice to you is to keep it under wraps and out of sight on the forum.

1 Like

Why mate? Why the cold shoulder?

Killeedy vs Feenagh/Kilmeedy is also on tonight, which should be an interesting match; although both teams are likely to make the knockouts anyway.

Real hurling , real people .

1 Like

Halfway through the first half: Croom 0-3 Knockaderry 0-2.

Low-scoring so far; I should have gone to this, Iā€™d say itā€™ll be a battle if nothing else.

Big goal for Croom. 1-9 to 0-5 up; theyā€™re not going down without a fight!

Iā€™m at it.

Croom 1-09 Knockaderry 0-07 approaching half time. Eoin Oā€™Farrell with the goal and doing untold at the edge of the square.

1 Like

Heā€™s a big strong unit, very good in the air alright. Think he was only coming back from injury in their first couple of games.

Whereā€™s Condon playing?

Heā€™s not.

No Conor Allis either. Just half time now, 1-09 to 0-08. Very disappointed there hasnā€™t been a yellow card so far, never mind a big row.

Dr Lucey doesnā€™t stop roaring all game!

Estimated attendance 79, with paying attendees within that of maybe 23.

1 Like

Where it on ?

Ballingarry. Pitch in immaculate condition.

Glorious weather compensating for the fare on show.

2 Likes

Ah jaysus, Condon is a huge loss for Knockaderry. Heā€™s class at that level and the heartbeat of their team.

Allis has been away all year, and obviously is a lossā€¦ Condon must be injured?

And yeah, Iā€™ve been at a few Croom games this year and the notable feature is Lucey just talking & talking. A good fella to have on your team, he is an intelligent hurler; his body just isnā€™t able to keep up though. Iā€™d say heā€™s a horrible fucker to mark though. Fair annoying.

Will Croom have the legs to hold on? Itā€™s an old team, they havenā€™t been able to put in a 60-minute performance all year. And judging from twitter, Knockaderry got the last 4 scores before half-time.

Condon hasnā€™t featured much for the club all year, couple of championship matches and thatā€™s it Iā€™m told. Hasnā€™t played any county league matches or much training. Not sure if itā€™s an injury or what.

Do any clubs see their county players at training or county league matches??

I would have thought youā€™d be going well to get them a week before the Championship for training.

Six Croom starters tonight started the senior final ten years ago.

Liam Oā€™Sullivan leading the charge for the men from the west.