Limerick GAA - it's Box Office Baby

Seems like Kiely is really looking at Hickey at full-back as an option. Not sure it’s something I’d be in favour of, would prefer English at full-back and Hickey in the corner.

Another shot for Willie O’Meara, good to see him getting a shot. Dan Morrissey in at centre-back as expected, he’ll be there or thereabouts for a starting spot again, you’d imagine. Kiely clearly rates him.

Cian Lynch in midfield, could definitely be an option there.

Gillane & Flanagan in for the third game in a row, O’Donovan aswell in the half-forward line. I would have always preferred O’Donovan in midfield and thought he really could be a starter there, but Kiely last year had him at wing-forward a good bit. Clearly likes his work rate there.

Hegarty at corner-forward… will he actually play there? I don’t see him as an inside forward at all. No start for Malachy yet either.

Hickey at full back was a disaster v Dublin in the Q/F in 2011 and thats 7 years ago now, Crazy to play him there even in the Munster League…complete madness. Richie English should be given a chance to make it his own. Gillane and Flanagan starting are positives along with Cian in midfield.

Flu in the Clare camp.

I’ve just decided that I’ll head in to the GG.

God knows why. Clare by 7 or 8.

Atmosphere building nicely in Limerick on Munster Final Sunday.

What time is throw in and is it on the radio?

2pm. Not on Live 95FM.

2 bud

Massive, massive, massive game for Limerick today

Thugby fm cunts.

I’m gonna head in for a gander too, I think.

Hannon was a pure whacker last year…we played a system to free him up and get on the ball and he just bate it up the field to no one.

Just flu? I heard that they all have aids

Clare fm kid

Kiely has given up on getting the backs to hit the ball properly, there’s no hope of it, it’s not the limerick way. The only thing he can do is egg them on to whack it higher and put the likes of Hegarty in corner forward and hope for the best.

Not on Clare fm either?

Yes : I was surprised .

0-8 to 0-6 to LK halftime. Sharp enough for this time of year. An absolute hape of wides though.

Up 0-08 to 0-06 at the break.

Highlight of the half was Lynch sending Podge Collins into next week with a shoulder.

How’s Meara going?