Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I didnā€™t but I can do that. Iā€™ll upload it to Youtube again like the Cork game. No bother!

1 Like

You are by far and away the most useful poster on the forum. Probably the only useful poster in fact!

1 Like

Given that the likely quarter-finals will be Limerick v Leinster losers & Wexford v Munster losers, how will the semi-final pairings be decided?

Obviously the provincial winners will be on opposite sides. Is there a draw after that or is there a pre-determined path. Someone told me that if Clare won the Munster final Limerick would avoid Galway if we managed to get past Kilkenny, assuming that Galway qualify as Leinster winners?

Just like pre game when we were supposedly ā€˜hypingā€™ up the team ā€¦ the media have built us up and now they are knocking us down but both takes are being attributed to Limerick fans :rofl:

Semi-Final
Provincial Winner v Quarter-Final Winner
*Subject to the respective Provincial Champions not meeting the defeated finalists from
their own province at this stage and, where feasible, the avoidance of repeat pairings, a
draw shall be made to determine pairings.

Iā€™ve read that a few times and my reading of it is that, in your scenario, if Wexford beat Cork in a quarter, and we beat Kilkenny, we would be playing Galway in a semi.

I said all this shit the other day but would ye listen?

Nah

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter who wins Munster as longood as we win our quarter final and the Munster runners up win theirs. We will avoid Galway

1 Like

Good for ye

If you want to win the thing you have to beat them somewhere along the lineā€¦ anyway, letā€™s try and win our two games firstā€¦ you know, the auld Q/F, most likely versus Kilkenny who we havent beaten in 45 years

Hate all this avoid this team avoid that team. blah blah blah. Who gives a fuck?
Weak mentality, classic Limerick.

Are we just looking for a ā€˜long runā€™ in the championship & a day out in Croke Park or actually fucking win something for once?

Lets beat Westmeath or Carlow first. Iā€™d say we have never beaten Carlow in Championship hurling

Hear here.

No wonder they are writing articles about Limerick fans losing the run of themselvesā€¦ We were in a Munster final last week. This week we are avoiding Galway in the AI semi-final ā€¦ dear oh dearā€¦

HurlingFacts.com would suggest we have never played Carlow in championship hurling.

Iā€™d say thatā€™s what heā€™s getting at, bro.

2 Likes

Of course we havenā€™t. What kind of a bollix are you thinking we have? Shur up to a year or two ago they didnā€™t have a hurling team.

Here comes billy big bollix @bandage with his tuppence worth

Jaysus his building up with a big retort

Iā€™d say heā€™s after falling asleep and his forehead is resting on the keys

9 Likes

It will be a jibe at the likes of @iron_mike and @glasagusban losing the run of themselves and hyping the team up too much. Heā€™s rightā€¦

Fuck this if it isnt longer than War and Peace I will be very disapointed