Limerick Gaa - knocked back down again

You’re being very nice to the Rathkeale there :joy:

Calling for Kiely to go is madness.

19:37 minutes gone is a weirdly precise time to call a lads match over after declaring he “didn’t look right” in the warm-up.

6 Likes

I have rewatched the game twice now. Nothing wrong with Limerick’s intensity last Sunday. It was their touch and their finishing that let them down

Kiely should be shot but the clowns in the Leader still pay him to write shit like that

2 Likes

Lads might want to differentiate between Martin kiely and john kiely.

Most certainly do .

Hogwash

Perhaps, but why Hannon was started when he clearly couldn’t hit the ball or make a challenge has to be answered.

I rose the issue here before. It was mostly ignored. But the fact remains. Hannon couldn’t have passed a fitness test.

@iron_mike any chance of a couple or good stand tickets. You won’t be needing yours now. Premium if you can at all. Thanks.

And what makes you think I won’t go?

“Limerick as All-Ireland champions were badly let down by the GAA.”

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Agree with this and think it’s critical to why we lost. We normally hit 10, 12 wides a game and win. Intensity fine. It was the disruption to the team playing with 14 and taking Hayes from centre forward that let KK get a head of steam up. If change was made before throw in or very early in the half, we could have stemmed the early scores.

we outscored them by 6 points when Hayes went centre back and we went direct to Gillane. Reverting this was a big reason Kilkenny got back on top after half time.

Yeah but damage was done. Deccie struggled from start. It was 15 mins before Kyle reverted. They had scored 1.06, if we started with fit CB it may not have been as bad.

Very annoying when you think of it as we beat them by 7 points from the 20th to end of the game.

What the fuck are u tagging me for that Flatty?

We were a point down with 25 minutes to go. The managment made some awful mistakes in the second half 1) not bringing on the Dow earlier 2) not letting him hit long range frees 3) leaving Casey in a two man full forward line 4) allowing gillane be marked by 2/3 players. Hopefully they learn from them.

2 Likes

Letting Hegarty and Tom M on for so long when they both malfunctioned as well

Is Na Piarsaigh Kilmallock on tg4 tonight by any chance?