Limerick Gaa - knocked back down again

Lot of lessons hopefully, loyalty is all good an that, but overall loyalty is to the team, not individuals. Swap the sidelines and we would have won that match.

1 Like

You’re from Limerick. You wouldn’t take tickets off KK supporters, would you?

You learn a lot from defeats. Winning the league and the Munster championship probably meant we weren’t learning as much.

Cork beat us twice in the GG this year. Meyler used the exact same thing to shut down the puck outs. Twice.

Yeah but I like going to matches regardless. Love the atmosphere at an AIF regardless of the contestants

1 Like

JP is bringing them all to Sandy Lane :pint:

Dunno mate.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s a great idea in terms of next year. I personally think it just puts a target on their backs again. It’ll be the unpopular view but I think if they done the boxing fundraiser again it would be brilliant. Try recreate the 2017 autumn which laid the platform for 2018. Not saying the players don’t deserve a holiday or a break but just not sure this is the way to go about it.

They might as well go. A fella told me that all the NaP lads on the squad spent two weeks drinking down in Bowles after the Munster final. It’s no mystery how they didn’t hurl a ball until 20 minutes in the the SF match. I’m not saying anything against the lads and they’re entitled to do what they want but the shite out of Limerick supporters and media for the last 18 months about none of these lads drinking is laughable.

I’d be hoping jp would have more cop on. 10 days in the Sandy lane for a bunch of young lads will probably end in disaster. The fact the papers have it is worse.

Byrnes v Lynch match-up would bring in the crowds alright.

Incorrect, they were around the corner in Jack Monday’s drinking lattes.

You get very excited over some strange things mate

4 Likes

I want limerick to win the all ireland.

They did, did you not hear?

1 Like

Do you think a few days in the sun in the winter will sap their energy or something?

It appears this fella, close to the entire panel, fears they can’t behave themselves when abroad.

1 Like

Do any other county head off for 10 days in one of the most luxurious hotels on the planet? Where was the holiday in 2017 or 2016 or 2015?

Clare were going to Barbados in the middle 90’s for fuck sake

Clare won two all irelands.

1 Like