Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You haven’t a clue… It’s great to see the hangers on still obsessed with this.

And fyi… The Polak hasn’t the pulling power to call an omerta.

2 Likes

Wait but then…

Explaining. Losing.

I’ve explained nothing… You’re still crying about the blackout 8 weeks later. You and @backinatracksuit

I wouldn’t have called @Fagan_ODowd a snide cunt and put him in the same category as @Mac either.

We took away their fun. Boo hoo. Get over it suckers!!

To put an end to this, the cup was in Patrickswell for a night. Why does JP rile so many? The money helps. The gesture to the GAA county Boards was what it was ‘a gesture’. A few people getting excited with a man who has helped his county team financially. He has his photo taken with the team as main sponsor, at what will be one of the best known resorts in the country. It is not a big deal.

3 Likes

The only fella who gets het up when the blackout is mentioned is you kid. Your hopping around like a sprat on a hook at every mention. Its glorious to see.

We knew ye would turn on each other. We just didnt think it would happen this quickly. The pole needs to call an EGM

3 Likes

You have no idea.

2 Likes

You havent a scooby doo …

Are you taking yourself and TFK a little too seriously here :grinning:
From what I’ve seen you took the chat private to avoid a bit of slagging, on TFK :grin:

2 Likes

All is not rosy in the garden for the Limerick lads. A fantastic win and a few short weeks later back to playing politics

Yeah, afraid of a bit of slagging on the internet :+1::rofl: - you got me.

It’s great to see the hangers still in melt down.

Rent free

1 Like

Take it to Pm again lads…

2 Likes

Another one :grin:

FYI, It never stopped.

1 Like

You’re getting very like @HBV with your persistent tagging of me

I don’t know what he’s like to deal with but I’ve seen Mungret a good few times this year, and they look like a very well set-up team. Play to their strengths, know what to do on the ball which is a good mark of a coach.

I wouldn’t mind another crack off them though, don’t think we did ourselves justice at all.

Would any of that coaching setup have been involved with next year’s 17s on the way up? Quaid maybe?