Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Oh yes.Kielys master plan.Forgot about that.

1 Like

Who?

2 Likes

Has he previous in this?

One of the Limerick auld stocks on here PMd me at the time about it. Im going to quote him/her verbatim except to remove anything that might identify the poster

"Simple as this, we have no interest in snide cunts like Fagan, Bandage Mac et all spending the next six months laughing up their sleeves at us and quoting our posts and calling me a square headed cunt"

12 Likes

Is it time to take all discussions to PM for fear that the bold boys will try to have a pop, did anybody ever have a differing opinion to you on rugby mate?

Good question. Not that I recall :wink:

Well if you ever expect it to happen be sure to round up a posse of like minded sorts and set up a little PM group, it’ll drive the haters demented apparently :grinning:

1 Like

They would be going stone mad Im sure!

As much as it pains me to agree with BmB it was Kiely who kept the trophy pal.

I’ve no doubt he could be right about that on the Wednesday evening but I’d very surprised if kept cup out of patrickswell on the Monday evening.

As I said above, I have no idea about anything to do with Patrickswell.

Looks we were all wrong. Batt the lad has a bad memory.

This was the post.

Indeed. Reading down through the thread is quite interesting, there was a chap called @anon25556527 posting that time, do you remember him? He says he was in the Cu and saw the cup, defends JP and all. Interesting reading.

3 Likes

Nope I’ve never heard of him. He’s having the banter with @glasagusban so must be a crown simpleton.

1 Like

A simpleton indeed, and now proven to be of dubious character.

@anon25556527 was a grand poster who started off well and got a lot of repsect but then he had a complete and utter mental breakdown and just lambasted all round him. He used to threaten to leave the forum and then come back a few days later. Id say the lad was taking all sorts

1 Like

Why are so obsessed with me you oddball.

That’s a flaking OOOOOOOFFFFTTT right there, a rebrand of the rebrand of the rebrand would nearly be in order, what a bullshitter :rofl:

I think that could be the final ooooofffftt even, it’s a swift killer blow. And you know I don’t even take any pleasure in it.