Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Well when their manager is allowed to referee games in the same competition it says enough

Which is a fucking joke!! And have you spotted how he always has a chat with the referee at half time in they’re games!

A manager refereeing a match and four players doing umpire. He reffed games in the same group as Ballylanders last year :rollseyes:

Three players and a rat!!!

2 Likes

Seriously? :smile:

Supposedly the referees report states that WOM was contributing to a melee but video evidence would suggest otherwise

What I heard was that it was the Ballylanders who was cited as contributing to the melee, but could prove he wasn’t 3rd man in.

Is it still up on YouTube?

I could have misheard so. Chinese Whispers!

Yep.

It is, about 15 mins into 2nd half, you can’t really see anything from the video

Pm link pls.

It’s on the sporting Limerick YouTube account

1 Like

https://youtu.be/1tM43gxvFCU

Skip to 18:04 in video

1 Like

Didnt seem to be anyone particularly badly injured in that clip?

The lad wearing the full skins the socks over the knees and goalie gloves needs to cop himself on

2 Likes

The lad to the left down on his knees had a broken jaw and eye socket

1 Like

Yeah spotted him. He didnt seem to be hugely distressed considering how severe the injury was.

Where was the game on fine stand. I was in the patrickswell field there recently and was the biggest joke of a spot ever

Kilmallock, nice setup.

Patrickswell a joke for such a famous club.

1 Like

Kilmallock.

D’well is a shambles that astroturf around the goal all the way out to the 21 is a disgrace.

Ya a complete cod there isnt a flat yard in the entire place