Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Had you a Galway jersey on by any chance?

1 Like

Were you playing?

Nope

I spotted you in remonstrating with the ref in a few pics though did I not?!

That’s outrageous carry on. Couldn’t have been me.

You can take the wiry lad out of the full back line, but you can’t… etc etc

1 Like

Which ref? The one on the field or the one on the line?

Foxy knock inside in the field

@Aristotle I hear ye came a cropper in the Minors? That Croagh/Rathkeale side are a fine team, saw them twice this year.

@myboyblue will you get Woolie onto this. Also Ewan, I know your reading you cunt let’s rattle a few cages

Yeah, fuck it, thought we’d be good enough to win it, we’ve a good oul team.

I ended up missing it, got caught at work but was talking to a few of the lads tonight, apparently CKR were the better team. Linehan at full-forward did the damage, rather than O’Brien who people thought would be the dangerman.

Liam Griffin was carrying an injury for us, missed our last two Premier Intermediate matches and think he had to go off again. We’ve a lot of good players, but he’d be very important.

Disappointing to lose butter they’ve a football semi on Sunday and a lot of them are involved in the Premier Intermediate hurling & Junior Football too. County semis in both of those aswell, so no time for feeling sorry for themselves.

Hope Croagh/Kilfinny/Rathkeale go on and win it now.

Who was the Ballylanders player sent off?

Is it true that he’s not listed as manager on programme so all above board?

Ya pretty much, he’s not listed as manager but on the sideline calling the shots every match. It’s an absolute disgrace how they are let away with it really.

Danny Frewen

Before I looked at the video I just knew he’d be involved in the incident somehow.

1 Like

Fenway Classic draw has been made

Clare vs Cork
Limerick vs Wexford

Wexford will absolutely blow the others away, this is perfect for them

Adare 1-5
Monaleen 1-4

Adare into the final