Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I was going until I saw Mulcahy on the bill. I’d imagine a lot of people will feel the same.

ooooofffttt

There’s no doubt about it .

It was an easy call now that we have pieced his class timetable together from @Copper_pipe’s analysis of his posting patterns.

1 Like

Procrastination is an awful thing so it is

mr-bean-sex-face

Who won tne sweepstake?

No contest. Everyone had you to be the first.

1 Like

Limerick

In a sweepstake??

Good few of thr limerick boys were on the piss in Ryan’s last night. Good to see.

Did you spot any of their girlfriends?

Are still upset over this precious :rofl: you seem very upset about some of the players dating girls from outside of limerick… what are your thoughts about some of the players drinking in a Tipperary pub?

1 Like

:smile:

I only recognised one. Were you drinking with them you were?

Athlacas finest and askeatons finest were mingling with my group. You should have said hello mate.

2 Likes

A pity. The renovations are taking forever inside there.

I was only saying it going it. I thought I’d imagined they’d were putting in downstairs bathrooms. That stairs used to be carnage.

We’re they only heading over today?

I could listen to Tommy Walsh talking for a long time. I think as GAA analysts go he is streets ahead, and he is funny. He doesn’t say the usual bullshit you hear from GAA men.

@dodgy_keeper wrap up warm over there, it gets Baltic in Boston in Winter. Make sure and amble down to Fanueil Hall for all the different grub options if you’ve two hours to spare one day.

4 Likes