Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

He’d be in Scotty’s in 5 hours

1 Like

I’m flying to New York during Christmas for quick break, one of the main reasons is especially to go to Scotty on the back of your recommendations. It must be up there with Finnegans of Annacotty as a must do

4 Likes

Have you not been in Scottys yet? It’s a rite of passage now for TFK posters.

I have pencilled in the 29th December for Breakfast, or would you recommend lunch?

Perfect for a late breakfast. Half ten ish.

what would you recommend?

I hope the 2 Michaels enjoy their trip

I had a ham omlette. It comes with fried potatoes, twas very good. @Smark speaks very well about the potatoes.

1 Like

I love fried spuds

I’d go there for a brunch. I suppose something like 11-12.30 would be ideal IMO. They do these fantastic fried spuds with every omelette ordered. They have really got it down to a tee, through many decades of practice in New York. You’ll get unlimited cups of coffee, as much as you can drink. If there’s a queue outside the door don’t be put off, it’s worth the wait. Jaysus I might go back to New York again just to be able to walk into Scotty’s every morning and see my old friends face light up every time.

5 Likes

You always get a lovely cup of coffee in New York

A man as good as yourself with an egg would really appreciate an omelette in Scotty’s.

1 Like

Make your move @dodgy_keeper

https://twitter.com/laurenguilfoyle/status/1063495825819602945?s=21

1 Like

Our roll of honour needs to be updated😮

2 Likes

I’m back at base tonight for a party was talking to a few of the lads and Paul Beary earlier after they finished training. All set for Sunday, the Dow and Ronan Lynch are fit and ready to go.

6 Likes

@dodgy_keeper sign in bro

2 Likes

Now or never for Ballygunner.

12 months of pain… 12 months of hearing about Mahonys free taking meltdown… 12 months of David breens goal being rammed down their throats…

They’ll give it their all but Na Piarsaigh will have too much I think

He froze to death.
RIP

Na Piarsaigh are a serious outfit. Be a shock if Ballygunner beat them on Sunday to be honest.

Expect it to be a good Munster final though.

I know all that and I still wonder how Cuala managed to turn them over in March