Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You’d go to war with him. Even his touch does be off but he keeps going. Misplaced a ball in the 1st half but still kept going and laid off to dod for a savage score

1 Like

Agreed.

I think you’re overstating his season and calling him one of the greatest limerick hurlers of the last 25 years is just silly, but he has bags of room to improve and looks like he will.

2 Likes

Was that the final? I cant remember as he’s the same in every game.

1 Like

It was probably the final alright, back then you seemed to think u21 form mattered

He knocked McInerney on his hole as well which had a literal knock on affect for Kyles pass to Mulcahys goal in the final.

There’s a big difference between not performing in the early rounds when it’s your 4th game in 15 days and stinking it out in the final when ou were overwhelming favourites.

That one was a foul and wasnt GMC but he threw him on his arse earlier

Séamus Flanagan has played 1 (one) year of senior intercounty hurling. Has the raw attributes but long time athletes like Dowling and Begley have to be ahead.

Hartigan?

Fair enough, so the all star midfielder is judged on one u21 performance but a rookie senior hurler playing on the team that won the last two u21s isn’t, carry on.

Even for the Limerick thread, this thread is gone very limericky tonight :joy:

2 Likes

I’m actually Morto for a few lads…

Normal service has resumed!

1 Like

No, ive judged him on multiple games … i saw him 3 times in the flesh this year and he scores some monster points but goes missing for 55 mins a game. Gives no service to his forwards either… he’s the epitome of a highlights reel player…Kearney is twice the player he is and along with Harnedy was Corks stand out player of the year.

I heard he’s with a certain driving instructor that operates in NCW :see_no_evil:

I’d say the lads who give out the all stars haven’t a clue, never go to games and don’t know the game like you do.
Your opinion of Fitzgibbon is bizarre but you’ll have the screaming mob rowing in.

You keep throwing all star around like it means something :smile: … it’s very cute.

Did your father pick the team mate? I’d rate Ollie Moran above Kirby

If I had a picture of him waving a proper cup about I’d give you that, I’ll make do with the all star, they don’t give them to bozos, your opinion of him is way off in my own opinion, he was brilliant in every game he played in the senior championship this year, your points are ridiculous