Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

He kick started the momentum in the second half above in salthill.

He put in one of the best performances I’ve seen live down in pairc ui caoimh

1 Like

A tap/slap on the back is only a foot from a kick on the arse. Remember that you tiresome fool.

The lad is not the most natural hurler but what he does have is an engine and a physique which he uses. Not many full forwards in the country can do the role he does, none of them actually. He will only get better, if he does not make it to the higher echelons throughout his career I don’t believe it will be from a lack of effort.

1 Like

Ah, he’s still very raw but his display alone against Cark in PuC was one for the ages from a Limerick perspective.

Gave excellent performances for the team in general all year as well. His work rate is frightening.

Are you still banging on about a nothing u21s game? :smile: @carryharry

No one is denying that. Callanan used to do it.

But, Callanan now on form gets goals. You want your 14 getting goals. If Flanagan goes on to torment FB’s and plunderers goals by the Bucket Load then he’ll rightfully be remembered as a Great hurler.

Give it rest for maybe 5 years lads.

2 Likes

It did make me lean towards not believing Flanagan was a God of Hurling I’m afraid.

None of the Limerick team performed… it happens. He was after a very tough munster campaign… wasn’t it a few days after the Clare game and his 4th game in 15 days?

He downed tools, pal.

I’m not knocking him for it, but lads can spare us the Immortalising of him for a few years yet perhaps?

Ah yeah…he has an awful lot to do.

Can you refrain from the insults?

Imagine how good limerick will be with the Na piarsaigh contingent there from the start of the year?

If LK can come out & make a Munster Final, AI Semi or Final again next year it will be some achievement.

Getting away from back slapping is a massive issue.

3 Likes

Agreed @carryharry

I think he will add that to his game though. Has the temperment to improve as well.

Regards the 21’s this year, Seamus had his eyes on the bigger prize.

It’s going to be fascinating to watch.

1 Like

Its gone on too long… hopefully it’s done now and a few lads that didn’t make the cut last year come in and rattle a few cages.

You’ll correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you have a few cuts off a Cork player not performing to his own high standards in an u21 game this year

He’s sound. Loves Limerick too

No, i said thst fella was overrated in both senior and u21.

But you were banging on about an u21 game, he’s one of the all star midfielders for senior hurling