Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

This year?

Yes… you forget Clare were the width of a post away from the final. Galvin had a great year and was central to everything Clare did.

1 Like

Darragh O’Donavan goes under the radar, He kept us in that quarter final vs KK in Thurles with a couple of points from out the field before halftime.

Well able to knock over the odd sideline cut as well. In my view he complimented Cian excellently and gave him the freedom to roam forward.

1 Like

Not arguing against any of that. He had a fantastic year. Id have him at no.4.

*Calvin

1 Like

That went through my head :smile:

2 Likes

He’d melt my head with that the bollix

1 Like

I used to have his login once upon a time and correct stuff… all went down hill when i moved to Cork.

I don’t forget man,dod was unreal, Galvin too as was fitzgibbon. The work and lay offs that dod did was top notch and got some great scores too.Its a tuff choice but for me the said 2.

You could have been at that full time

Joe loved him

Youre off your game. Kearney dominated midfield in every game he played. It’s amazing you and others are bigging up DOD yet cant see what Kearney or a Galvin do…pure Limerick blinkers.

Joe knew him…he used to drop into Joes office every now and again.

Kearny coming off v Limerick was a big swing but I’ll have the blinkers on you cork cunt. Luimneach abu

Says your man living in meath 20 years… it shows.

Right so fairly interesting for the most part except for @glasagusban who tried to turn into a personal debate again. Would lads pick their players of maybe minor/21 teams that didn’t quite fulfil their promise at senior level?

I know bud, an awful shower here sure but I’m happy anyway and Limerick are AI champions

1 Like

I want a worst 15, Paudie Mc FF.

I blame @anon32894817 threw the grenade and then fooked off

1 Like

Ah jaysus Mike as I child he was my hero the half white black hemet