Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Doons number 4 was very good. The tackling and hooking was off the charts from both sets of backs.

Centre forward on last years U17 team.

I missed tonight’s match, was at another game, was it good?

To be honest, Na Piarsaigh probably overachieved in getting to the final, particularly without Jerome Boylan who is a serious hurler.

Doon arguably don’t have a standout star player (although sounds like Jack Ryan did very well tonight) but are tidy all over the pitch and were definitely the strongest panel.

Very impressive. He’s got a future that lad

Coleman should be their star player. What’s happened him?

Was that Cormac Ryan?

I dunno if Mark was ever a ‘star player’ candidate; decent hurler alright but not as good as the brother.

Ya that was him

‘Willum’ Henn did some great work but had 4 very bad wides second half that killed NaP’s momentum.

Trojan Horse deployed.

Welcome to 3 months ago mate.

He’s a lovely hurler. He gave Mikey OBrien a lot of bother in the first half. He is questionable temperament though. He topped a close in free towards the end.

ah here. what is he 19/20. We all had questionable temperaments. You need a bit of an edge. Easier manage out of him than try and put it into him.

Not edge or cut. Bottle

That’s a shit thing to say about an underage player. The kind of thing @anon32894817 would come out with. There’s players on the current senior team with far worse behind them. Cop yourself on.

2 Likes

I’m all in on Heaney back in the corner for NaP… A great bit of stuff altogether.

I’m sorry when did I ever say that about an underage player?

He’s an adult fella. It wasn’t a feile match.

I see the TFK snowflake crew are out in force again.

He’s a young fella on an underage club team. Cop yourself on.