Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

He’s an adult on an u21 team give your fanny a wipe

1 Like

Can we have some sort of infographic as to when we can and can’t criticize players actions. I think it would be helpful.

Can you please point out where I made a comment like that about an underage player?

He’s not an underage player.

I’d like glas to point out where I said something similar?

The player in question can vote, drink a pint, drive a car and have sex legally … not underage.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why he brought me into this at all and ruining the thread in the process.

In general I think that being personally critical of underage players from behind your keyboard is weak behaviour. Especially if the comments relate to their “temperament” or some such as if there is a flaw in their character. There’s definitely scale to it too, since when should underage lads on a club team have their character questioned by anonymous keyboard warriors? It wasn’t even a county game FFS. @Turenne is another one that goes on with this kind of shite of abusing underage players.

Can you please highlight where I said such a thing as I do not remember?

How is he underage?

You have a long history of personally abusing players and questioning their character in a nasty and personal way.

It was an underage game. It should be self evident from there.

Can you please Highlight these comments? You also said I done it about underage players too? I very rarely comment on underage games. I suggested a few years back there shouldn’t be any mention of underage games on here.

So a 20 year old is under age ? … Under age from criticism but not from a bar, or voting, or driving, or having sex, or joining the guards …

I’ve no idea why he tagged me in this.

I’m not bothered trawling through your shite to find it. You’ve referred to incidents about underage players on multiple occasions. You regularly direct personal abuse at players. You’d shit yourself if you met any a one of them in person.

1 Like

It’s mental.

Adults play u21 —

I’m friends with the vast majority of the squad. Can you please highlight any of these occasions? This is a very serious accusation.

You are correct, it was an under 21 game. Happy to clear that up for you.

Yup. And adults play u21 - glad to have educated you on that fact.