Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Who got sent off this time? Yer man Hayes was sent off against Bruree.

Is there just semis in the Premier inter ???

Under 13 is a token competition. It’s only function is to allow clubs grade their teams for u14 which is the first underage grouping of note.
It’s embarrassing to see adults celebrating an u13 win in normal circumstances. In normal circumstances the winning panel would go back to the clubhouse be given pizza and that be the end of it.

Shane Dowling has made a holy show of himself here. He’ll be mortified for himself when the dust settles and the glow he is currently under fades a bit. He has acted very very poorly. In fact i d go as far as saying that if this is not a one off incident of very very poor judgement on his behalf then he shouldn’t be let anywhere near underage teams.

1 Like

Eoin sheehan

He has them all up to high doe. It’s a masterclass.

1 Like

Just semis yeah. Been a pile of draws in it, everyone has drawn at least one game I think.

It’s great to see the hangers on get a few crumbs on here.

You swept up your crumbs fairly lively today.

You know nutin…

Straight red? Or two yellows?

If they want to win it, they’ll need to keep their discipline. Sheehan is another very good young player, an eye for goal.

You did the right thing deleting it tbf, you lost you faculties for a moment.

I’ve never deleted a post in my life. Take your fake news elsewhere. - yourself, MBB and Rimmer had a good day yesterday. just enjoy it for what it is.

I hope the player in question and his club have had a education on social media activity with relation to minors. If nothing else, a lesson can be learned here.

Do you really, really hope it?

No, I just hope. Hope can set you free.

Where the fuck did that post go from yesterday??? :open_mouth:

You rat … you reported it … how else would you have known it was gone … you hardly scrolled back to read it again…

or in your case get a days pass to go outside for the day

Did Mungret make the board aware of the blitz in plenty of time?

I reported it? Fuck off for yourself.

You shit your togs.