Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I am led to believe that NaP would have beaten them a point a man on a good night for Mungret, seriously

they gave out some serious trimmings alright in their group. they bate the well 12-9 to no score.

Lads registering accounts to talk about an u-13 hurling match :sweat_smile: Fucking box office

There was no match .

1 Like

I’ve forgiven Na Piarsaigh their sins of the past. They are a superb club who have rescued the city from the grip of rugby. Your bitterness of them soured the All Ireland win for you, you couldn’t allow yourself to enjoy the build up or the celebrations afterwards because of the importance of the role their players played, sad really.

1 Like

I didn’t really enjoy the build up mainly because it dragged on too long. I was extremely confident we’d win but every day dragged on. I’d possibly the best week of my life after the all Ireland. Bumped into so many of my friends that were home for the game. Seeing the outburst of joy from older lads really brought it home. I’d no a fair few of the panel well too so on personal note I was over the moon for them. The effort they’ve put in sense November was unreal. It was a brilliant week for the city and county. I couldn’t care less what clubs the players are from as long they give everything and are selected on merit. Bizarre outburst.

1 Like

None of that happened

1 Like

Remember the night before the all Ireland and I told you kyler would school joe canning and you said it wouldn’t happen? don’t be trying to tell me what did or didn’t happen.

I’ll give you that one. You still couldn’t enjoy it though.

1 Like

By fuck lads but @anon32894817 is schooling the Limerick lads here, 24 hours now he’s coming under wave after wave of attack, fellas registering new accounts to have a go … and he just bats them away like flies.
Fair play to you Apple buddy. Great entertainment :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Since when was the Milford Gaa website back up & running? Thought he said he wasn’t doing it this year and pretty sure it wasn’t being updated a few months ago.

Best site for Limerick fixtures.

He wasnt going to do it but he was up and running about end May. Far easier to navigate than co board site

1 Like

Draw. Mungret -bouncers

Last minute overhead pull by pa begley

2 Likes

Ah there you are! Great to see you’re still around, you stupid bastard!

1 Like

Goal or point by Begley ??

Our match tomorrow is off.

Were Pallagreen in a football blitz in Kerry the weekend ???

1 Like

:joy:

They’ve the cup tonight anyway.

The county board will need a good tinsmith or a panel beater for the cup so .:sunglasses:

Goal

Bouncers had 14 for last 20 mins

1 Like