Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

That was some Drom team.

For all they won I’d never begrudge them anything. Met a load of them on a stag in Cork years ago, nice lads one and all. Well able to put away porter too!

3 Likes

We’re sound cunts really.

1 Like

Doesn’t leave much time between games.
Would the first game even need lights ?

It would I’d say. It’d be fair dusky for second half.

I still think there’s a bit of value in them at that price.

If they prevent Oola banging goals they’ll win.

How many hurlers had Oola last week? Presume they’ll have them all this week

Pat Simon & Mikey O’Brien played, DOD & English didn’t. Murphy is generally only a junior player, I think.

The Leader said Paul Madigan is suspended too.

Mikey o Brien and Simon, richie May not play

Value in Galbally and Ballysteen too. Galbally conceded a lot of goals which would be a bit of a worry but NaP were totally outclassed by Kieran’s. Unless NaP are bolstered by a few hurlers, I think Galbally could win there.

And Monaleen will be a tough ask for Ballysteen but Danny Neville hit 1-6 from play last week… He’s such a good forward. WOM might be back too?

Ye could turn up at 7 o clock and yell still bate Pats

1 Like

Anyone know if the two matches tonight are being streamed? I see they streamed St Kierans v NCW the other night.

Don’t think so. St. Kieran’s v NCW is tomorrow night and they’re streaming that. It was Na Piarsaigh v St. Kieran’s that they streamed the other night.

1 Like

Enough of the football talk, thanks.

Drom bate.

Richie English scored a goal :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Another goal for Shane Gallagher.

It’s like watching Brazil…

1 Like

A kierans Ballysteen final would be some event

1 Like

That’s some win for ye!

One foot in a quarter-final before the break. At this point, I’d definitely fancy yourselves & Adare to go through. Be a dogfight to get that last spot, I’d have fancied Monaleen but they’ll probably need 3 wins now. How were they tonight?

I obviously over-estimated Drom, Oola had all the hurlers back and banged in another 3 goals. Again, it’s early days but Oola are looking good and you’d have to fancy Kieran’s & NCW to join them.