Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Out of stock on Elverys for the past 2 weeks :neutral_face:

Galway were very flat in the final . A few bad ref calls , limerick butchering an open goal & limerick sideline making a couple of bad calls left them back in it .

Limerick knotted up in the final 20 minutes. Understandable given the vast majority of the panel had no experience of a final. Galway were empty by the replayed Leinster final. You simply can’t afford two replays and two extra times in the lead up the all ireland unless you’ve got ridiculous depth.

I like Enda, but “The Sage Theory”…

Le Sage’s theory of gravitation is a kinetic theory of gravity originally proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier in 1690 and later by Georges-Louis Le Sage in 1748. The theory proposed a mechanical explanation for Newton’s gravitational force in terms of streams of tiny unseen particles (which Le Sage called ultra-mundane corpuscles) impacting all material objects from all directions. According to this model, any two material bodies partially shield each other from the impinging corpuscles, resulting in a net imbalance in the pressure exerted by the impact of corpuscles on the bodies, tending to drive the bodies together. This mechanical explanation for gravity never gained widespread acceptance.

Purchased mine online last Tuesday afternoon. Delivered to the door at 9am the next day.

The previous week it had been saying out of stock also but then they were back in again by last Tuesday. Keep checking if that’s the one you want

I agree. The green & grey were class. I just wouldn’t be a fan of a Limerick top with no sight of green at all. And the orange is a bit obnoxious.

2 Likes

picked up the black one with green on the chest up. Nice!

Could you wear it with brown shoes?

You can wear anything with brown shoes

Anyone who describes anything as “class”, anything made from100% polyester even more so, can wear brown shoes with anything.

2 Likes

I’ve never worn brown shoes in my life actually.

You’d look class in them

Brown shoes are town shoes

Plenty in the Elverys by Dunnes Parkway last week.

Has the fixture list been released for w/e 21/04?

Limerick GAA website is partially updated. It lists the matches but with every throw-in on Thursday 18th at 1200.

It has. I could have sworn the website was updated. I don’t have the list to hand, I’ll post it in the morning if you’re still looking.

1 Like

Bons Secours Hospital County Senior Hurling Championship Round 2
Na Piarsaigh v Patrickswell 21/04 Kilmallock 2.00pm
Deferred Showing on TG4
Adare v South Liberties 20/04 Bruff 4.15pm
Doon v Kilmallock 20/04 Bruff 6.00pm

Garryspillane v Monaleen 20/04 Caherconlish 6.00pm
Ahane v Ballybrown 19/04 Claughaun 6.45pm
Knockainey v Murroe Boher 21/04 Caherconlish 1.00pm

County Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship Round 2
Cappamore v Dromin Athlacca 20/04 Kilteely 6.30pm
Kildimo Pallaskenry v Pallasgreen 21/04 Claughaun 1.00pm