Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Goal for nap

Pwell win by 5. Lay down a marker for the year ahead.

Vindication for Bobby Lee against @glasagusban

1 Like

Huge win for the well.
Wonder is Mick Ryan on a win bonus.

Mick Ryan won’t be happy he isn’t getting enough access to his county players

The Well as good as guaranteed a semi final place now.

Well done Patrickswell.

Tactical masterclass from Ciaran. Touch and movement from his charges was excellent. Mick Church was left bewildered.

When Na Piarsaigh got it back to a couple of points in the second half Lynch & Gillane really stepped it up. Gillane is just phenomenal in the air. Different gravy. Get it into him high or low - makes no odds, he’ll win it. Top, top player.

If we are thin on full backline cover then we could do worse than recall Seanie O’Brien. Really decent again today.

1 Like

He was one of cork crew that were axed back in early 2017.

I presume nap are paying mick church a few bob?

250 a night or something

Jesus wept. I’d presume they are training at least 3 times a week. Presume he gets paid for a game too?

They’ll be giving church the bones of 35k if they manage to reach the county final.

You’d nearly get them to a county final yourself

I’d love to manage them. It’s no wonder Anthony Daly is hanging their like a bad smell. He must be getting some packet above in Dublin if they can’t tempt him down with 35k or so.

Seanie Tobin in great form again, id love to see him playing in Kielys system, a pity he stepped away from the county scene.

1 Like

The Cunts treated PaulBeary disgracefully, parted ways with him during his lunch break from work, fuck them and their arrogance anyway

4 Likes

Paul deserved a lot better . Nice fella

1 Like

The players wanted Beary gone from what I can gather.

Not many of them but there was an element of that, a couple of the county stars didn’t seem to understand the difference between a JP McManus funded set up and the other type