Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Ah yeah, you left in a huff - you gowl.

3 Likes

I’m prone to the melodramatic unfortunately

1 Like

He could wait till the end of it. It’s very easy or else cut after the league final. Which was 3 weeks ago. Why wait until the middle of club championship?

Hardy fuckers alright. Do you know anything about Robert O’Donnell? I saw him before the match, and he was listed on the programme but he didn’t tog at all.

If they were able to add someone like him to their team, they’d have that bit more threat and wouldn’t be as reliant on Malachy.

Why do you bitch and moan about every little thing?

Lads get dropped. Get over it and don’t be looking for a problem that doesn’t exist

Players were told at least 10 days ago… it could have been more.

1 Like

Your a limerick senior hurling supporter. Only for the clubs there would be no senior panel. They get shafted all year and then in the middle of the two weeks the clubs get their players they get told they are dropped. It’s a total disgrace. Being dropped is a massive blow for the players.

Did some of them not opt out themselves?

Do you think their club form will suffer? Will they be at home crying and not able to train?

It’s not a fucking creche they’re running

1 Like

I’d imagine it would have a fair effect on their heads. A massive blow when facing into big championship games and totally needless as well. He could have done it after the Waterford game. It’s makes no sense to wait a few weeks and then do it in the middle of club championship. Either way till next Friday or else do it a few weeks ago.

Who was dropped anyway mate?

Not sure just heard the panel was trimmed to 36 I think.

It’s a disappointment but that is sport. If lads cannot handle that, they have no business being involved at that level to begin with.

2 Likes

Being told a couple days before important club championship games is needless in my opinion. They should be left alone for the few days they are with the clubs. They could have waited till next Friday or done it a few days after the league final.

I’d imagine Kiely had eyes out and didn’t see anything to make him reevaluate his approach for the last few years which has been to cut the panel at this time.

Twill toughen them up a bit

Last year he cut the panel 5 days after the league game v tipp. 18 days before the club championship. So please stop making a clown out of yourself.

There’s no sympathy in this game for anybody!! @anon61878697

3 Likes

Any idea if Mikey O’Brien is cut or not? He appears to be the youngest on the original panel so it would be great to see him in Kiely’s plans and get some championship time

No he wasn’t.