Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I think this 3 weeks in a row thing is being overstated. How many of the results that happened last year would have been different if both teams were fresh? Hard to know.

It’s a 70 minute game.

I actually totally disagree here. Limerick had a 3 week mini break and then the Carlow game. 8 days break and we played Kilkenny. I think by the time Kilkenny came around we were itching road. We improved significantly between kk-cork- Galway. With a week off In between. It wasn’t too dissimilar to our Munster championship we improved significantly from tipp-cork-Waterford. We didn’t play at all v Clare then. I think finishing 3rd was a massive benefit last year as 1) the Clare game was a reality check and dampened the hype 2) we got a good break to freshen up and let injuries clear up and 3) we were back being underdogs which suited imo. Obviously now we are champions it’s different. More experienced and have learnt how to deal with different situations. While you want to win every game I think finishing 3rd has an advantage in this new league format.

Condon an injury doubt.

That might not be a bad thing

2 Likes

If we get another injury who’ll cover. While earning your spot works well in the league to a certain extent now we are probably left short.

FOAD you cunt.

O’Meara I suppose.

Dowling has a big profile already mate

Get out of this thread you fuck head.

1 Like

Chocolate mice hasnt been to a club match in years but hasnt missed a limerick game. Thats your stereotypical limerick supporter. Laughable really.

You could have stopped here

1 Like

Youre an expert on Limerick gaa now as well as Liverpool FC…

I rarely missed a Parteen game between 2003-08.

1 Like

Amazing you can comment on limerick gaa without attending a club match in years.

Go way you pock marked cunt… Go back to riding prostitutes and beating your wife.

@anon61878697 is waiting for nap to be split into 2 before nailing his colours to a club.

Are they the crowd that are told fuck off back to stab city when they play in the Clare championship? Some way to treat your county men

@Perez2017 is @hbv?

1 Like

Why would he nail his colours to anything?

Gets a prime stand ticket and never attends a club game. Some joke.

1 Like