Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You’ve that arseways. It’s ‘I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream’

“DiArMuId ByRnEs Is iNjUrEd, I kNoW a ReLiAbLe SoUrCe”

Ironically he had it right pal and you didn’t :laughing:

1937 since limerick last played a championship game in the Gaelic Grounds as all ireland champions. We are blessed.

3 Likes

I thought you were doing something clever, like leaving a coded message in the caps or non caps, but alas no, you’re just a knob.

I must have miss-remembered what the Cunts with the boxes of ‘ices, ices tubs of of ices now lads’ were chanting in my youth at Munster championship matches.

1 Like

Ah sure whats seldom is wonderful. :blush:

I was there. The woodies car park was mobbed

There was a great thread on tfk the night before where there was a debate about the merits of some Austrian politician in Germany .

:smile: I can just imagine you telling all the lads in the local, that you had the inside track, a bit of a wink and all thrown in. “Byrnes is out lads, I’m telling ye now, wait and see”

You absolute fucking mug :pint:

What’s with the reaction? Twas a joke :joy:

In all seriousness lads, imagine the force Flanagan is gonna be off the bench :astonished:

Meylller taught last sunday was a joke,bunch of old cunts, all guns blazing now

My friend s in cork can’t see anything other than a cork massacre, now for warned

But fuck them

He’s been mugged off worse than the time when city went on a 14 game winning run to destroy his beloved reds.

1 Like

I reckon it will be close. Cork will surely improve on last week. We’re going in cold. Cork will have no fear coming up to Limerick. We were their bitch for years.

Lot of senior players challenged the team this week … training was very intense apparently … we are in for a good scrap.

Could be a right good row early on.

This looks like a strong team to me.

A Newcastlewest man at centre-back is interesting! NCW already have 4 Hurleys playing for them, and are all nice players, I presume this fella is a relation.

2 Effin players starting too.

Young Donie Franklin in goal has some puck of a ball for a fella of his age.

Is Adam English Richie’s brother?

1 Like