Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Their up against a highly rated Cork team that scored 2-27 against Tipperary last Sunday. Then again though the starting six forwards for Limerick are well capable of racking up a big score as well. I thought both Darragh and Cian Casey would make the starting fifteen but nonetheless their two very good hurlers to be able to call upon from the bench as is Davey Clarkes young fella Conor. Ethan Hurley is U17 again next year, started midfield for the Limerick U15 hurling team that won the arrabawn plate last year. Adam English is not a relation of Richie afaik but I’m open to correction on that one! The Limerick U20 hurling team played challenge games against Kilkenny and Laois recently. Any idea how Limerick lined out and what the result of both these games were?

1 Like

Not his brother as Richie only has one sibling, a sister. Not sure if he’s related otherwise, there’s a few families called English around Oola.

What time is the minor match on at? Looks like it is worth tipping in early for.

2pm

Adam English is no relation to Richie English

The 20s were playing Galway this morning too. Don’t know the scores or lineups, I haven’t back at home in the past week or so and haven’t heard anything really.

Saw some of the 20 s game wed night c lapis. Only ones I knew, half back line caivin Carroll, ronan connolly, josh considine, full forward was Dylan o shea, were winning well at half time

1 Like

Dylan o Shea is one to watch from that group

How was Calvin Carroll at half-back?

This Hurley is gonna be the best of them from a Newcastlewest man, I can assure you! Which is saying something

Surely some deadly players from the u20 group, Jerome Boylan, David Woulfe, Paul O Brien, Mikey O Brien, Michael O Grady, Jason Gillane etc

That day is gone. This is a day for laying down markers. Limerick rolled over in the league. Today should be about sending Cork home with no supper.

Cheddar has me convinced. We’re fucked.

Kylie is gonna bust Cooper at the throw in and that’ll be the tone set

Are you on the road? I’m up for the last hour, Mrs. Kremmen got a dart and all.

Hon the Munster Championship!

4 Likes

She was probably thinking about this guy the while time

3 Likes

In Dublin

2 Likes

What’s she doing up in Dublin on a Munster championship Sunday?

2 Likes

From who?

Quite decent but lapis wasn’t up to much. Dylan o shea was poor, don’t think he has improved as much as I thought he could have. The again it was only laois and I only saw the first half