Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Your sister can manage it while she’s togging me off with the other one …

1 Like

Gway, you’ve never togged out for anything in your life you lazy cunt.

Who will take the sideline cuts for ye lads. Was a real weakness against Cork. In fact it was a holy show :joy:

1 Like

It was an unmitigated disaster.

Was it under Teege we suffered something similar?

cc @dodgy_keeper

No. Was under John Allen in the semi final v Clare. I think The Dow had a couple of fresh air shots, summed up the day and general display.

When our sideline cuts are decent we’re on another level.

That’s the one … a full mental breakdown

We’re going to cede all sidelines to the opposition and win them straight back through savage intinsity.

Some other All Ireland medalist.

17 Likes

Meeeeow

Would it? All the talk is about the strength of the panel and no one starts on reputation etc. If players are going equally well in training it’s fair to give the jersey to the man in possession. If the man in possession doesn’t perform its harsh on the next guy in line not to get his opportunity.

2 Likes

There’ll be about 10k at this the way it’s going. Tickets on public sale now. Munster rugby crowd have checked out

2k sold in Limerick + 1500 season tickets… Pitiful.

1 Like

It’s all gone Pete Tong

Interest can wane after success . Apparently after the 1980 league win the Limerick FC crowds dropped the following year .

I think dodge called it well here.

Shur the capacity is only 11k

Jaysus they’ll be lucky to get 8k at it so. The clubs in Limerick have been told they can have as many as they’d like and now they are on general sale and trying to flog them in a package with a train ticket as well.

It’s looking that way alright. Looks like Waterford fans aren’t too bothered either. I got my tickets from Kieran O’Connor and he said there was no issue with tickets