Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I think so. If it is a one-off dip and have been in form otherwise, it is harsh. If others are surpassing them in training, then yeah, you’d look at the possibility.

They had dips last year too, it’s just exacerbated by the fact that the whole team underperformed on the same day.

Very true.

The package is a great deal. You can buy the 45 euro train ticket and 15 euro match ticket for a combined package price of 60 euro.

Would be very surprised if it isn’t a full house on Sunday. Clare returned a load of tickets but was still a full capacity crowd on the day.

It’s a big weekend in Limerick as it is without going on the missions down the South East. Absolute Madness down by the Docklands.

1 Like

When was the last time the hurlers and the footballers won in championship on the same weekend?

2011 we beat Offaly in the LITGG in a football qualifier (think Galway beat Cork in hurling in the second game). I remember tearing up the M7 after the football and getting a flat tyre on the way to watching the hurlers beat Antrim in Parnell Park that night.

Can’t remember if there was a double success the same day or weekend since.

1 Like

That game against Antrim was a little ho-hum after the samba hurling we played agin Wexford in the game before. (Downes did some unreal things that day).

Twasn’t until 2012 and Niall Moran found his groove that we begun to seriously put away the also-rans.

The most fickle fans around sure. The team deserves so much better. Wasnt it said here there was 200k people yahooing around the city for the homecoming

We dished out a couple of serious pummellings in the qualifiers around then at home to Laois and Antrim. IIRC we stuck seven goals past one and ten goals past the other.

Football needs to go the way of hurling and have the equivalent of The Joe McDonagh and Christy Ring. Bit of craic as we chased promotion.

Was at both of them, 8 vs Antrim and 6 vs Laois I think. Brian Geary operating at centre-forward iirc.

Some change from falling over the line vs Laois two years previously.

Bring Nuala with you. We need all the support we can get.

To be fair… The way the fucks explained it at the outset was that only season ticket holders etc. Would get admission. A lot of lads made alternative plans… County board saying now over 4k tickets shifted + season ticket holders.

1 Like

Bandwagoner whataboutery

1 Like

I’ll be present… Take it up with WYT and Codegreen.

You couldn’t let @anon26343222 outside the county tbf, you’d need more than @watchyourtoes to mind him

Why spread false roumers like that?

Because she got a few rises out of it about 5 years ago and hasn’t moved on since.

1 Like

Don’t get your knickers in a twist.

Those electronic tags are a great job.

I won’t. No one will. It’s old. Move on kid.