Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

:grinning: because I’m not going to let a total tulip like glass start pigeoning another agenda to get a heap of his club mates starting. The bench is strong because his mates are on it. The subs are coming on too late because it’s naps players coming on. He wants DOD dropped after one bad game are proving him wrong all year because he wants his club mate O donoghue in. No mention of mike Casey being dropped of course after one bad game. I can’t stand people that have club bias when discussing inter county teams. Every post of his is dripping in bias. It shouldn’t matter what club you are from it should be about your ability and effort. Nothing else.

@anon78624367 gets very wound up if you disagree with him and lashes into the ad hominem attacks. A very strange and unstable character.

2 Likes

Keep your nose out of it.

Cumbs winds up the lads something shocking, and the man a self confessed born liar.

2 Likes

Fuck up you cunt.

Ok you’re having one of your moments where you get very wound up again. Take a little break there for a while.

If he was playing to the level he is playing at 6 he would, but he’s our best centre back option by a mile and there’s no guarantee he would play as well in the forwards. He might end up there again but not yet for me anyway.

Are the Limerick players maintaining their popularity locally? They’ll need to win Munster and/or retain the All Ireland this year, or else things will turn.

2 Likes

They obviously had a stronger panel in their most recent game.

He’s been drinking Coca Cola again.

1 Like

Specious reasoning.

How much will ye beat Waterford by, lads?

I think it will be a draw.

Nah, fancy Tipp v Clare to be a draw alright.

Surely Waterford throw everything they have at this … With Flanagan and Dowling out - we dont have a pile of scoring options. Think it will be tight.

Nah…

5 points

1 Like

Tipp will bate Clare by 6 points.

Nah

Point of order WOD turned 23 last November

1 Like