Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I can’t wait for ye to hammer Waterford by 20 points and gets the hysteria going again. This current malaise doesn’t suit ye.

1 Like

The centre couldn’t hold

Same as against Cork.

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Especially when it’s a square one! :smiley:

Cmon to fuck Limerick will drive them back past youghal

1 Like

@glasagusban this is a direct shot at you and don’t forget it.

et tu @Watchyourtoes ?

I’m fearful for what is going to happen Waterford on Sunday. We are in a bad state.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, winning that All Ireland could have been the worst thing that could have happened this limerick team

The minor outweighs the others obviously

Best squad in the country? On paper Clare, Galway and Tipp all have better squads IMO.

Even if that were true, it was well worth it. :smile:

Galway is surely dubious. They hardly had 5 decent subs last year

Met a panelist for lunch today, he was very down & out and claimed a couple of lads were plotting against Fanning.
He said Fanning was in a really tough spot as dropping lads now with AI champions visiting and taking a serious hiding was suicide but if he doesn’t act the coup will gather momentum regardless. :pensive:

A few lads on the panel need a serious kicking.

1 Like

A lad on the Waterford panel just opened up and spilled the beans to some random punter?

Work related lunch & it appears the cat is well and truly out of the bag already.
County v Town job.

Lads you do realise that in 22 days the days will be getting shorter again and ye’re on here fighting about a hurling match. Get out and use the light for God’s sake.

I agree, winning that all Ireland has been a nightmare.

I personally actually enjoyed the All Ireland win