Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I bought him a blue wicked once. He made clean shite of it and nearly me after it.

2 Likes

Would love if the footballers could do it but can’t see it. Cork finally seemed to be getting their act together towards the end of the league.

4.7 seconds is his record and you wouldn’t be the first he made shit of!! He had a serious health scare a couple of months back.

Is he still working in the bank?

‘‘Twas an impressive feat of drinking tbf.

He looks after the mobile bank that visits various towns and villages now.

the Townies would need a sherpa to get them over Barnagh

5 Likes

I’d be thinking we will go very close to winning here.

They will show up well. No harm to have it in Pairc Ui Rinn instead of PUIC either.

The end goal is to win division 4 and promotion next Spring

2 Likes

A win tomorrow will put limerick football back on the map and hopefully attract back some players who have not committed for various reasons. You can guarantee they’ll show up. There’s a decent little squad all of a sudden. It’s quite possible in 2-3 seasons Limerick will be back competing with teams outside of the super eights. Maybe one of the askeaton based posters would enlighten us but I think Danny Neville will rejoin the panel after this weekend as he’s finished his exams?

@TreatyStones has put in place an intercounty ban. He’s a revolutionary in many ways really. First in the country to think of it

The Mayo fans in front of me in the Gaelic Grounds last year were inquiring as to whether Danny had any Mayo blood, were very impressed.

He’s a fine footballer in fairness and probably the best forward in the county. Can’t see him going back at this late stage. Be a bit of a slap in the face to everyone else

I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’s the best; a fully fit and firing Ian Ryan would be the only contender, I think.

Who’s yer man from firies? Is he a Kerry man living in Limerick or a Limerick man living below?

A great spread of clubs there, imagine if Heggo was playing alongside Childs in midfield…

1 Like

I feel like we go through this every time the football panel name a team. :joy:

He’s one of the De Brúns (obviously enough), Limerick blood, living in Kerry, played for Limerick all up along. Tidy player.

Apologies for dragging it up again and thanks for the information.

:joy:

No worries kid.

I’m not sure your right here. He lives in Limerick i thought and plays for his father’s club(firies)whos principle of ard scoil. That was my understanding of it. His sister is getting married to tj Reid.