Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I’ve definitely asked it twice :see_no_evil:

You’re possibly right, maybe I just tune out every time it gets brought up.

Fire up a list of questions there lads I’ll pop in and ask him next time I’m down.

This has me shook. I took it as gospel coz it came from you.

Well I always thought he was brid and niamhs brother and they definitely grew up on the Ennis road. Twas there mam who was principle of ard scoil. Her dad is a college lecturer I think.

Glas knows the family well — Old lad lectures in Mary I – mother was over Ard Scoil. Niamh broke Gals’ heart.

1 Like

:hushed:

Her engagement party was last weekend. Tj is a fine fella.

An incredible show of confidence here from the cagiest support on TFK, if ye were playing Warwickshire yed have them beating ye by 8-10 points

Cork by 15

2 Likes

Or maybe sure sign of confidence :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

ah you’d never get that from Cork in fairness.:grimacing:

1 Like

Not in hurling circles of late ,but yeah we’re a cocky crowd alright

1 Like

The football posters this year really are brilliant.

Munster%20Football%20Championship-%20Limerick%20vs%20Cork%202019%20Poster

2 Likes

Counties like Kerry, Cork, Tipp and Kilkenny have some right to be arrogant at least.

1 Like

Limerick have a lot of one legged footballers

1 Like

Msssive game this weekend, a lot of pressure on our lads and not ideal being away from home. Tough to win on the road in this format. Most of our lads are unfamiliar with the venue too, obviously.

They’ll be like a baying mob waiting for us. Their backs are against the wall too after a wretched run so plenty of motivation for both sides.

Hard to see past Cork but hopefully we’ll have a good cut off them.

2 Likes

Season could be as good as over if we can’t do it this weekend. Savage result against Tipp but you’d imagine it’ll be for nothing if we can’t replicate it again.

1 Like

We’ll rattle Cark…game of the weekend easily

Real backs against the wall effort required.

Super human effort to take Tipp in their own backyard and it’s probably asking too much for a repeat result really.

If the backs can hold Kerrigan, Hurley and Collins I think we’ve enough in midfield and the forwards for them.