Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It would have been terrible for hurling if they had won that A-I playing the way they did. Club and county teams all over would have adopted the same tactics.

He did a good job when he was in charge of Waterford but the reverence he is held in by RTE is completely OTT. He’s on every every tv and radio show going. New column in the Cork Examiner too. I find him painful, he’ll use 25 words when four will do.

Bring back Loughnane to fuck.

2 Likes

His squinty faced over complicated analysis is very hard to listen to.

1 Like

He’s a bit of a bollix.

Is that premierviews brother?

Would appear his sense of humor alright.

How serious is Barry Murphy’s injury?

Will keep him out of the next two games at least.

1 Like

Grade 2 hamstring tear, about 6 weeks

1 Like

Second hamstring injury from a sub coming on now. Sort it out to fuck Joe O’Connor

3 Likes

Next week will tell alot nice little reminder from Clare manager that we lost to them last year :roll_eyes:

Good showing by the lads but by Christ Waterford are f#cking woeful. Cork will bate them by whatever number they can count to.
Don’t want to be pulled into false sense of security against Clare, that’s a dogfight that could go anyway.
The Tipp touch is unrale

We’re going to be playing Tipp 3 times in 4 games. We’ll surely lose one of them.

1 Like

Hopefully there were no fatalities in downtown Waterford today from errant sliothars, or Shane Dowling could be in a spot of bother. The closest I’ve ever seen a ball go into orbit.

2 Likes

Limerick will bate the shit out of Klare

1 Like

In the football? Not a hope.

Have yet booked the big screen like ye did last year for the final yet?

The goalie scored half of limericks total against Cork.

Out of the park, every time.

1 Like

He did something similar from a close-in free against Clare in Ennis last year, I’d say the ball landed out in Kilmaley. There mustn’t be a window in Caherdavin that hasn’t been broken at this stage.

3 Likes

Kevin Cashman had fierce cheroose on Paul Flynn for the same craic.