Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

[/quote]

Fuck off absolute bluffer. We lose we are out it’s simple and you described it as pretty much knockout. It is fucking knockout you clown. You haven’t a bulls notion about hurling only following that gimp Elvis everywhere. Two of ye make me sick.

I haven’t followed Elvis anywhere you clown.

I said pretty much knockout as there are scenarios where a draw this weekend may be sufficient for us.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Rolleyes v facts.

If Cork beat Waterford, and Limerick lose, Limerick are out.

1 Like

Yes, a loss means Limerick are out. If Limerick win, we are almost certain to get out of Munster. A draw doesn’t knock us out.

3 championship losses on the trot to klare. Have we ever lost four in a row? I think you have to go back to the 30s for limerick to win a championship game as all Ireland champions in the Gaelic grounds.

Dowling is going to score 3-3 from play on Sunday.

Who was the last Limerick player to score a hat-trick against a “top 9” county?

I’d say your going back to the 80s there. No idea tbh.

Paddy McMahon maybe in the 30s :sweat_smile:

Shaughnessy and Donie Ryan got two each against Waterford when Dan the man got none. Can’t think of three.

I know Big Joe got a hat-trick against Tipp in 81. But it’s hardly that long?

Eamon Cregan is the answer edit mugged by wiki

Big Joe v Tipp drawn game in ‘81. Can’t remember of he got 2 or 3 in the final.

Joe got 3 in the 81 Munster final

3 Likes

Kirby never got one?

1981 is an incredible amount of time for that to last

Must be something to do with our wide spread of scoring forwards down through the years.

Who’s even got two goals for us in a gamr in recent years? I remember Downes and the dow from this decade. Sean Tobin or Graeme ever score two?

Dowling got 2 very Tipp in 2014. Also 2 in the massacre against Wexord in 14