Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

No. Why would it?

At least ye have two go’s at it. Lose to us and beat Cork ye are through. Pretty much knockout for us, ye’ll still have it in your own hands after Sunday regardless

I like winning.

1 Like

I think we are capable of beating cork and tipp once this season. Let that be in knockout games is my thinking. This format is all about peaking. I don’t believe tipp have the legs to keep going.

Kcock-out game with Cork in Cusack park will be some game… In the same way Clare have an indian sign over us, Cork have it over Clare… they’ve won the last 5 I think… great couple of weeks ahead.

Clare won the important one though. The vast majority of the Clare, limerick and tipp squads have all ireland medals. Cork have none. All the pressure is on them.

Simple facts are this is a home knockout game for limerick. Clare have a second chance. We don’t. We won’t fuck this up.

You forget that the ref added 50 additional seconds in 2013 to allow Clare to equalize in the first game. They were very hard done by that day.

The lucky bag all Ireland

Hegarty out for Sunday . He has a damaged patella tendon that he fucked up playing around of golf this morning.

In that scenario, if we beat Tipp, Clare are guaranteed to go through. However, if Tipp beat us, then it come down to scoring difference between Limerick/Cork/Clare, which Clare would probably lose out on.

Still pretty much knockout for us though as you say.

1 Like

Confirmed :disappointed_relieved:

In Dow we trust

How many times had Hego scored from play against Clare? :frowning:

Ffs can you not do mathes? If limerick lose and cork win then limerick are out. Clare would be on 4, cork 4 and tipp 6. Cork v Clare in the final round means one or the other would have more than 4 points and both would beat limerick on the head to head.

Dowling is going to score 3-3 from play on Sunday.

Hego deffo out.

Hego is fine

1 Like

Incorrect you absolute fucking simpleton. @Julio_Geordio was talking about the scenario of Clare losing this weekend.

If we beat Clare we will be on four points. If we lose to Tipp we will remain on four. If Clare beat Cork, both Cork and Clare will also be on four points.

Therefore, second and third will be decided on scoring difference.

I’m pissed off with myself for even bothering to reply to you.

1 Like