Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

No

Yes, excellent player. Ethan Hurley CB some unit too

With colleges hurling etc he has no reason to transfer.

Hegarty was able to do it from St Pats.

The number of different clubs represented on this Limerick minor panel is fantastic.

3 Likes

Interesting.

The rumour is that he will transfer; Patrickswell, Mungret and Ballybrown have all been sniffing around for a number of years. Colin Coughlan is former Crecora who transferred to Ballybrown. Kieran Kennedy previously, went to Na Piarsaigh.

I really hope he doesn’t. As has been said, it’s not going to adversely affect his chances or his performance but it will fuck Crecora up who have been doing good work at underage.

Edited that down to the salient point, pal.

Shocks

1 Like

Limerick sent on a portly no22 from Kilmallock. A real throwback

What size Hurley does sean Finn use? It’s absolutely huge.

No idea, I always feel the shorter hurl would be more appropriate for the game we play.

Apparently he feels that a longer hurley allows him to get more blocks in. I think the facts back up his point.

5 Likes

There you go

I’d says it longer. He usually hand passes it off so not to be hooked.

1 Like

I can’t find any size above a 37.

I must say you couldn’t be happier for Declan hannon. The mackey stand rose as one when he was subbed off like when Munster used to take Paul o connell or ronnan o gara in thomond. That lad was the great white hope around 08 or 09 and after what happened in 2013 and the personal abuse he took a lot of lads of lesser character would have walked away or simply folded. He’s comeback a much better player and is a fantastic lad too. Great captain as well. Links the 2013 senior team and the 13/14 minor team well. Says pretty much nothing to the media which is great too. Really nice fella.

6 Likes

Like the abuse you lash out at players, including underage players, all the time?

2 Likes

Please highlight where I abuse players or underage players. You said numerous times I’ve been abused underage players but id say over the last 3 years I’ve hardly commented on any underage games.

I thought the same at the game that Maher had gotten the better of Gillane but I watched it back this evening and when you think about it Gillane had one great goal chance himself, setup Casey for the goal and setup Kyle for his first great chance with a great ball. He also won at least one of the frees he scored from memory.
Himself and Maher had a great tussle but I think Gillane performed better than people are saying