Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Was Cian Magnier Flynn playing?

Ya, half forward. Got one or two nice scores and laid off a few too. He struggles a bit on the mobility side of things…

Unlikely I fear, be some craic if we did and there was 3 on 6 points for the last two places (assume feenagh will beat Adare). Adare giving a walkover means score difference can’t come into it, so they’ll have to do a playoff or something

What a guy.

14 Likes

Limerick Man of the millennium :+1:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A boy Mala.

1 Like

Ordinarily the team is named on Friday night for Sunday matches but I assume it’ll be Thursday night this week?

I’d expect the World Champions to go with the same XV that demolished Tipperary.

Friday I’m told. Daragh o Donovan and seamus flanagan had serious games v kk last season. No room for sentiment I guess.

The team will be named on Thursday night at 9pm and will be same as started the Munster Final.

Great event . I can’t go this year but everyone should go to this once . Lovely unspoilt part of Ireland .

Dowling in for Gillane.

1 Like

One of dowlings better games was in croker in 2014 in the rain v kk.

I’d bring Dowling in also…

Gillane has not set the world on fire since the league and he isn’t reliable enough on the frees from beyond the 45. You can’t rely on him not to fluff goal chances either, Dowling would be burying those. Dowling in also allows Casey and Mulcahy to shift to the corners, their best positions.

1 Like

What limerick players are on fire so far in the championship?Tipp game aside we’ve been playing averagely enough. I don’t think any player had produced 3 top class performances. As Dowling proved v Clare last year he isn’t reliable inside the 45. It’s a difficult one but I’d drop Graeme if your changing up the full forward line.

:rofl:

If Dowling turned up in last years form he probably would be starting. He was awful v cork but so was everybody. His big chance came v tipp and he was poor. Difficult to make an impact v Clare or waterford or in the Munster final when the games were over by the time he came on.

Were you at the match tonight @ciarancareyshurlingarmy ?

Decent game, Mungret were probably missing a few with the football coming up.

Why are a club the size of Monaleen struggling to field underage teams?