Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

The GGA is dying

…assume difficult to field in peak Holiday season…in a location where the demographic wouldnt be going to Kilkee

They are struggling to field at u16s full stop. They arrived onto a game in April with the bare 15 and that included u14s.

Someone else was telling me they had very low numbers at an underage blitz recently.

Compare them to mungret who are fielding two teams at some grades.

Quaid, Finn, Casey, Hannon, Lynch, O’Donoghue, Hegarty, Hayes, Mulcahy

1 Like

Peter Casey just got 1-5 in a Munster final

1 Like

He did, Gillane was sensational against Clare, Tom Morrissey has hit four points in each of his last two games, English maintaining the form of last year also… I’m just responding to another point of your man’s that I strongly disagree with by naming some of our most consistent players. Our performances this year have surpassed anything we were producing last year, outside of Cork game. I’d discount the Tipp match as our 4 best players were rested. Tipp, Kilkenny and Waterford in the league (I know it’s only the league), Waterford, Clare and Tipp in the championship were all outstanding performances. Lazy analysis or probably the analysis of somebody who wasn’t at the matches to keep coming up with the ‘we’ve been poor this year’ shite

6 Likes

Agreed

Your such a little baby because people don’t agree with you. I quizzed glas point that if Gillane wasn’t on fire who was in his book. Imo most limerick players have put in two very good performances and one very bad. 2 performances maybe you would call a par. Peter Casey was on fire in the Munster final but he was poor In other games. If gillane isn’t considered to be on fire then none of the limerick players really are truth be told. I don’t think any limerick player has put in four top quality performances not to mind 5. So shut the fuck up you little cunt.

How did peter Casey do v cork? How did he do v tipp the first day? Was he on fire then ? No. So stop trying to take everything out of context you dumb little cunt.

1 Like

What opinion have I posted where someone disagreed with me and I acted like a baby? I didn’t put any opinion up here, only responded to yours so you’re acting like the fucking baby you dickhead. I’m sick of your negative pain in the hole shite, constantly sticking the boot into Mike Casey

1 Like

Your anti Na Piarsaigh bias is a fucking pain in the hole. You’ll probably be sitting at home Saturday evening, secretly hoping that Casey fucks up and loses the game just so you can come on here and tell everyone “I told you so, look at me, I’m a great expert on hurling”

1 Like

Weren’t you the clown that tried to claim joe brolly said shane Lowry is more successful than tiger woods? You know exactly what you were doing. I think mike Casey is good in certain situations but distinctly average in others. He’s a far cry from a daithi Burke the best about but he’s still young and has barely played 15 championship games and also has had club commitments plus injuries to deal with. In modern hurling imo bar very special defenders they are ripe to be destroyed by forwards due to the pace of the game. If mike Casey is left one on one with a lot of space around him he’s fucked imo. That isn’t a knock on mike Casey. If you swapped mike with English he’d be equally as fucked. Same with Sean Finn. If there’s space and the ball is good there’s little chance for the defender imo.

I have no bias at all. I’ve been pleading for peter Casey to start for many months now. I rate wod very highly as a wing back, I think Conor boylan will be a class act in time and well mike Casey is ok and hopefully can improve. Now Dowling is very fit he has a huge role to play. Just because I know more about the game then you don’t get so pissy.

You’re some gowl. Of course Brolly didn’t say that about Shane Lowry, that’s called sarcasm, just as he never said O Donoghue was better than Gooch.
If you think the same about Finn and English as you do about Casey, why is it only Casey that you keep referring to? It’s because you’re anti Na Piarsaigh, very very narrow minded

Because Casey is at 3. The two lads are in the Corner. If a corner back is caught out you have a chance Hannon or another half back can cover and he still has to go past mike Casey. A huge difference to the roles. If Casey is beaten then they are usually straight through on goal. No bias at all you just don’t like my opinion. So instead of disagreeing you spout rubbish.

Peter Casey has been starting for many months so that pleading has been unnecessary. You’ll stick the boot into Dowling any chance you get. What full forward has roasted Mike Casey over the last two years?

Many looked for peter Casey to be dropped. Pat Horgan and Seamus callanan. I haven’t stuck the boot into Dowling In 18 months. We will need him to fire Saturday to win and he’ll have a huge role to play I hope. It’s a pity Dowling didn’t meet this coaching career earlier in his career as he’s improved no end under them imo. He was shafted by them in the tipp game too all the same I felt.

I hope the two Caseys and Will O Donoghue call around to your house with their all stars at the end of the year and ram them up your hole. And Dowling can come over as well and give them a hand

I know the two Casey’s really well and they wouldn’t do that. You seem to think because I rate certain players and not some other players it’s bias or what not. I rate Conor boylan highly. Some lads think he’s no good. It’s ok to disagree. That isn’t an attack on boylan or nap. I think we are better with a target man type ala Flanagan and possibly the dow than Graeme mul at 14. others disagree. That’s ok. You and a few more always want to turn into a personal thing. It isn’t. it’s just my opinion of their hurling ability. Get over yourself. You’ve clearly have no understanding of the game. Everyone is on fire and everyone is the greatest hurler of all time. Limerick have no weaknesses blah blah blah. You’ve probably predicted limerick would win every game since the all Ireland. Remember you togged it before the game and hid your views in a private group for fear they’d lose and it would be thrown back in your face. I told all on sundry that Johnny Glynn would be an Irrelevance while ye teased out his potential for two weeks.

I’d say every sentence you’ve typed there is factually incorrect. I’d say you do know the Caseys very well alright. I know tiger Woods very well and he wants me to tell you that he’s delighted you’re such a big fan. Anyway, no point going around in circles, sleep well, sweet dreams

2 Likes

What the fuck do I care if tiger woods is delighted you clown :grinning: your a simpleton run off to the private group and continue to tell everyone how great every limerick player is and how they’ll never lose another game again. That’s the kind of Analysis everyone wants to read.

1 Like