Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Bit of a sickner. I’ve a pal who was over there last week. It genuinely looks like paradise.

I don’t think Sandy lane would be their scene. I’m sure JP would get them sorted somewhere more exciting.

Paradise is paradise.

November is a good idea they will be fully focused come January then

You can be sure the boy would rather be ripping it up in Cancun than surrounded by 70 year old yanks

It’s tough on some of panel are still involved in club championship. I wonder why we are pulling out of that munster league.

Arrogance I’d imagine.

1 Like

Sandy lane for a bunch of early twenties Limerick roasters, Jesus wept :smile:

2 Likes

First league game is on 27th of January. Maybe the Munster League and 1A are too close?

Like throwing your 1A status.

I suppose the Carkies would go to Trabolgan if they won it.

There’s hotel on foto island nicer than the sandy lane

2 Likes

Didn’t Kiely kinda throw a gentle dig at other Counties for not participating last year?

Eight years slaving to get out of 1B and we’ll be back there by March. :smile:

Are you saying Cork could have won it??

I don’t know where they’d have gone but Sandy Lane isn’t s spot for a lads holiday, extravagance for the sake of it, they’ll be ducks out of water

1 Like

You might be stretching that a tad, an overrated cunt of a place imo.

It’s a TEAM holiday.

Are you suggesting the limerick boys aren’t sophisticated enough for this joint?

1 Like

If Martinstown last Sunday evening is anything to go by, they’ll be very well looked after on their holiday and won’t give one bollix what ages the yanks on the beach are. Majority have girlfriends anyway, very few single. A very close group, they’ll make their own craic.

7 Likes