Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I don’t think it’s what they’d like, but I don’t know them, perhaps they’re not rrpresentive of typical young lads around Limerick,

Are you sure you don’t know what they’d like?? You seem to ‘know’ everything else, you tiresome cunt :rollseyes:

15 Likes

Sure if you had your way they’d be traipsing around Ireland in a camper van only getting out to look at “beauty spots”

3 Likes

Exactly, lads thinking it’s a fucking lads trip to Ibiza. :rollseyes:

Back room staff & family members are as deserving of the break truth told.

1 Like

Fuck Off you dumb cork cunt.

Christ you’re a boring cunt.

Back to work after 2 months off must be killing you.

Casual Friday for the tackies will keep him going.

1 Like

The carkies went to Vietnam or Thailand last time they won it.
Sure didn’t that pervert Donal cusack write the story in his book about losing John ‘gah’ Gardner when they were out on mopeds and driving off to some queer village up the mountains where he rode half the town for two days. The dirty cunt.
Wherever they go, I hope the limerick boys behave and don’t make a holy show of them selves like the carkies did all those years ago.

5 Likes

It’s a team holiday, they could be drinking cans in Ballybeg or Mayfield and I doubt they’d really give a bollix.

Wexford is brilliant first up. Away too. Hammer those cunts out the gate is the marker we need to lay down. We are champions and we are here to stay.

Wexford will bate ye. After that ye will improve, grand fixture to refocus the minds really.

As far as I’m aware only about 4 of the panel don’t have girlfriends. The Wags need to be looked after and kept happy, Kiely is no fool and either is JP when it comes to that side of things.

Boston is team only though. I’d say they’ll cut loose out there!

Has Kiely returned to work or taken an extended break? Long year for him, his job and organizational duties winning Liam must really be taking their toll by now.

A lot more than four don’t have girlfirends.

He was back to work the Tuesday after the all Ireland planning two in a row.

1 Like

Not sure, there was talk of taking a few weeks. He has only two days of work missed since taking the Limerick job up until back to school this year. Kinnerk went off on holidays the day after the homecoming AFAIK. Tougher going on the management team all year than the players really if you think about it. I wouldn’t say Kiely is making huge money from it either, being looked after obviously but doubt he’s getting what other inter county managers are.

1 Like

Money cant buy that satisfaction though. Well deserved as well.

1 Like

There’s no thinking involved, it is an exhausting job mentally. So much pressure on his shoulders keeping so many people happy. Fair fucks to any Club or County manager who can win Honours and hold down a full time job.

Only on the Limerick GGA thread would you get lads taking pride in how few of their hurling squad are single. You may have won the All Ireland but you are freaks to a man.

13 Likes

How many of the Wexford panel are single? Is this an issue?