Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Get ye’re Gaurd of Honour ready for us cinema forehead

11 Likes

One of our high profile players had a serious dip in form this season after his girlfriend emigrated. She’s now returned home so the signs are promising for 2’ 19.

Just when you thought Clare in 95 couldn’t be surpassed the limerick weirdos have set new records.

2 Likes

“Only 4 of our boys are single!”

:laughing:

7 Likes

I wonder how many of the tipp squad are dating their sisters.

You’ll stand up and clap along with Chin and McDonald and the other Wexford nobodies when the Champions come to town. That’ll rightly sicken you, and the big shiny parallelogram fuckin head on you.

4 Likes

It’s only dawning on him now that he was pussywhipped

Who are the 4? Surely more than that?

Will be nice for the people of Wexford to actually see some silverware if we decide to bring the cup along that day.

I’d Martintown last Sunday is anything to go by they will have a ball in sandy lane.

Only one place to find out.

Answer my PM you cunt.

Gotta say for a multi billionaire Jp is some man.

It never reached my desk.

Check the other desks.

1 Like

I said “if”.

Two “big forehead” comments in a row is awful internetting. Lowest common denominator stuff and a cheap diversion for being gently chided for monitoring the relationship status of your hurlers. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you big weird bastard.

The Carkie seethe continues.

Cork don’t have the balls for it.

They have the intermediate All Ireland title though. They’re be no winter in Cark this year🤭

1 Like