Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Myself and @TreatyStones are way ahead of you!

What are the prices for battle of the Ballys?

That Kieran’s price is mental. Definitely the third best team left in the competition on paper.

Did Tommy & Seanie O’Brien not play for the Well?

That Kilmallock team looks understrength by a few players too. Resting/injured/dropped?

Ballysteen / Kierans double

Them generic programmes at Limerick IHC & SHC games are as useful as a lighthouse in a bog .

1 Like

Ah look, I think teams try their best to get them close bar a few fellas who think they’re being pure smart by naming their best forward at centre-back. Definitely doesn’t happen as much as it used to.

But you’ve to send the team for the programme to Hugh nearly a week in advance; shur we’d never pick the team until the night before really.

1 Like

So it’s left to the Secretary to send his dream team in

The program is usually a better indicator of the team that started the previous game than the current one :sweat_smile:

In some cases, yes :joy:

I find what a lot of teams do is name how they lined out the week previous, it’s as accurate as you’re likely to get. Not often you’d get wholesale changes week on week.

In fairness they have really sorted the programme for club championships. Granted it mightn’t be bang on with teams but at least it gives you a fair indicator and a general jist of the squads available to teams.

Not so long ago we had the one big A4 page inside the gate for whatever match you were attending.

1 Like

charged a few pound for it as well.

1 Like

All you want is for the numbers to be right really.

1 Like

Yeah it’s way better now. I liked how they put in the Junior Hurling last weekend too.

And they’re doing a joint hurling/football one this weekend.

1 Like

And it takes half the evening to find the page for the game you are watching :rage:

1 Like

Is that Cathal Mc in goals that used be centre back for Doon and the Limerick intermediates?

Correct Eoghan’s brother

why is eoghan mac a sub?

Hasn’t been playing all summer.

What ages are Kevin O’Donnell and Bryan O’Sullivan and why are they only subs?