Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You mean like the football have?

1 Like

O Sullivan is 30 and I believe Is a doctor in cork? So isn’t committed as needed. O donnell was away too as far as i know.

Bryan O Sullivan was a minor in 2005. Kevin O’Donnell must be 30ish

O donnell is no more than 26. I played minor against him.

The brother is older so

Kevin O’Donnell is working in the bank below in Cork. Played u21 v Tipp in Thurles in 2013. That would make him no more than 25/26ish now.

Surprised he didn’t start v Patrickswell. Nice lad too. Fine hurler.

Young Houlihan has been starting all year too, as has O’Donnell. And Woulfe is better than some there.

Shur Benny Burke & Robbie Egan were Junior until last week.

1 Like

Interesting. I haven’t see a club game this year unfortunately.

Houla was injured I believe. I was surprised to see Benny there but he did alright. Robbie Egan came on against Na Piarsaigh I think. you wouldn’t often see a half back line composed of three brothers.

I’d have the football teams wrote on a few post it notes if I had my way mate.

All over 6’ 5". Tis like the great wall ye were building

Who is Tom Murphy The Doon manager? Background?

Hopefully we’ll both make the official 168 page publication to celebrate our All-Ireland success which is due to be released next month.

On sale in all good bookshops.

2 Likes

Mike Casey injured so King played full back. Lynch moved to 5 and Gordon Brown started midfield.

Seanie started on Casey but after a few fouls and the usual yellow he was moved. I noted Tom O’Brien in the subs, had a quick look around but didn’t see any sign.

Cathal Mac was in goals for Doon alright. Not surprising as he has played there underage. Mike Fitz could play there also. He looks fit but mustn’t be playing much.

Kilmallock looked fairly full strength to me. Houlihan must be injured. The Doon sweeper system seemed to upset them. Gavin O’Mahony seemed to be wandering around the half back line mostly, with Mulcahy centre forward.

Having watched a lot of these lads coming through from underage, it’s amazing how many fine hurlers seem to loose there place once they pass 30 odd. Work and family commitments I suppose, with young lads pushing through all the time.

1 Like

Other counties have been doing it for many years. Limerick were slow off the mark.

Any truth that kilmallock had a hard training session the night before they played Doon? as they figured a tough training session would be better than a bad match.
i find it hard to believe. I suppose people are just coming out with bullshit to explain their flat performance. But still I’m just curious.

Can’t confirm or deny.

No way is Paddy O’Loughlin over 6’ 5. I stood beside him in House at the bar the Monday night after the All Ireland win and he didn’t look as tall as that. Can’t speak for his brothers i don’t know them.

Sure you were feeling 7ft tall the same night mate

@Smark was dancing on the tables.

Fucking House. La di fuckin da