Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Yeah, it’s unusual for this grade too but I suppose it’s countered by being so tight at the top. Garryspillane’s score difference probably won’t be caught so if they beat Pallasgreen, they should top the table. After that, it’s very hard to call. There’s no real preferring any team because they’re all so even.

We weren’t fantastic today but I was still impressed at how we saw the game out. I thought we got our matchups, etc. right today and probably just had too much up front in the end. Young Butler was very good today, he got 0-12. I was talking to FotF Matt O’Callaghan post-match, and Matt was very impressed with his composure for a player still minor.

Darren is some young fella too, 4-11 in 6 Championship games so far.

Darren is a brother of Barry is he? He played U21 with Limerick last season is that him?

It is indeed.

They are not brothers. It’s a pity the 21s didn’t go well this year and we’d have seen how good he was.

As Crumbled said, they’re not related. Darren is Pallas, Barry is Kildimo.

Darren’s brother, Kevin, plays corner-back for us, serious club corner-back actually.

Darren was on the 21s and played Fitzgibbon with LIT. He has pace, power, very direct, good first touch. He used to get some criticism for not being as clinical as he could be, but he’s really worked on that over the past two years, racking up big scores.

Ahem

Hands off.

Fair play to PJ for shunning the limelight.

8 Likes

That’s outstanding :smile:

Hickey must be standing on a stool…

One with just JP and the cup would be much better.

Can you point out the lads there from the “big house”?

Front and centre :joy:

Anyone in a suit

1 Like

They are the ones in green

1 Like

They all partied/ took the soup

Pity Mike lost his waistcoat, takes away from the aesthetic.