Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I’m going to buy 4 of them to make up for you not buying one, so up your bollox.

1 Like

300 Euro for what exactly?

The official photo. Apparently thats the price of it.

That’s an outrage.

Good man. You’ll have to caddy for a few more days to be able to afford them.

Would a fella from aig be in Dublin’s one?

1 Like

It is. As I say I wouldn’t mind if it was minus the suited souptakers who have done fuck all to progress Limerick GAA. As for that prick Spike, I couldn’t be looking at that incompetent cunt.

Loose change for me mate. You won’t buy one because yo wouldn’t spend time ffs.

You’re not my mate. And don’t be codding yourself into thinking you can afford it at all. Batt is very comfortable, thank you. No mortgage, second house rented to the young lad, good job and the missus working part time.

I’d say he’d turn off the gas to flip the rashers

6 Likes

All the humility, dignity and respect kiely and the team showed throughout the year undone by charging 300 quid for a photo. Jp was quick to point after the final how difficult the last ten years has been for limerick city and county.

1 Like

Yeah because Kiely and the players were the ones who came up with the price :roll_eyes:

I’ve not seen anywhere that the price is 300 quid.

Not much of a meat eater. In fact I couldn’t care less if I never saw it again.

You’re my mate if I say you are, you’ll do what you’re told like you’ve done all your life since working in the big house. The faux chip on the shoulder stuff is fooling nobody.

And as for the list of things that signal that you’re “comfortable”, that screamed of insecurity, mate.

Correct, it is €300. Take no notice of BmB, talking through his hole as usual. Jerome has the low down on it.

Neither did I but they redefined the image around the country of the limerick senior hurling squad this year. The county board should be handing these out for fifty quid a pop but they’ll do their best to fleece their own people.

Dont mind that fella playing to the gallery.

I got a lovely cheque for 4 k in the door today - I’ll be buying two - one for the front kitchen and one for the back kitchen.

That’s 300 framed, mate … big difference.

Bills have to be paid lads. Either buy one or don’t, but I think they’re great value.

Used to telling people what to think during the day job might work there, but doesn’t cut the mustard here. Just because you struggle and have to caddy for the Lords visitors so that you can afford a package holiday doesn’t mean that you have to poorly attempt to denegrate anyone else. Sign of a right cunt is that.