Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You’d pay 150 + for a decent frame/ glass ffs. The lads are looking for 20 euro photo-copies :joy:

Couldn’t give a shit whether it’s framed or not and I don’t have a problem with the price. I’m just not paying to look at the cluster of cunts within.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Lads

The official photo is to soak cash from the business sector and no harm there .

Ffs for over a decade folks are whining that we are broke and “the rugby” crowd get the business cash .

I’ll buy an extra one to make up for you :+1:

1 Like

You should have it up over the bed, mate.

1 Like

When they wanted to the corporate route with a load of tickets before the all Ireland final they kept it very quite. Unusual now they are flogging framed photos for 300 quid to the average working man all over twitter and Facebook.

1 Like

Ye townie cunts will produce a bootleg version and make a mint .

1 Like

It works out at only 6.67 a year since 1973. Bargain.

4 Likes

It’s ok Chocky. Ballsy is buying four. That’ll be a lot of caddying over the winter months.

I picked up this bad boy for 90 quid. Serious value and no sign of Jp on it.

2 Likes

If the “average working man “ decides to spend 300 yo-yos on a photo of a hurling team on front of a stately home he needs a serious dollop of cop on .

1 Like

A more incompetent fuckwit you could hardly meet and well you know it. Tried to shaft his own club with that cunt Fitz. Kilmallock seems to be a bit souptakerish which is a great shame.

Keep your snout out of Kilmallock, Batt.

2 Likes

Sure @Breaking_my_balls are buying four and @anon61878697 is buying two.

1 Like

Agreed 100%- the average working man has no business spending money he doesnt have on this.

I’ll be getting 2 myself.

5 Likes

I’ll probably get one for the father for Christmas.

You are definitely not average.

or a man

1 Like

Nor is he working

1 Like