Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Throw up a few bullet points there, Mac.

He cant
He ll have to ask Mammy first

He had a right cut off everyone i.e. the county board and the senior management team. Said the whole lot including TJ should be fucked out.

1 Like

Ah F

FFS you cant play championship those evenings.

Informative rating.

If this is true I hope them useless cunts are bate sick in the 21s .

2 Likes

Fucking disgrace .

1 Like

That sort of thing would never happen in Wexford.

LOL.

It’s amazing how poor administrators across the country will invariably do the same things thinking it’s the correct thing to do.

Shower of cunts.

Football Group Games

• 26th April
  • 9th May
  • 6th June
  • 7th August
  • 16th September

Sunset is 746pm in limerick on 17th Sept.

The games cannot be safely finished from a 630 throw-in. That is a big issue if a player picks up an injury late in the game. The board is not allowing for player safety.

1 Like

Surprised nobody lost the plot with the lad that suggested Geroid Hegarty should move clubs to improve his hurling. Short term thinking at its best.

Great point. They’ve shoved these games on midweek to allow hurling to go ahead on the 20th.

Fuck um, it’s only hurling

1 Like

The football has been handled poorly for years but did yer county board representative bring this up at the county board agm at the end of the year?

If you look back over my posts here I often praised the way the senior football championship is run off. In general its a very good competition and there would have been no reason to raise the way it’s run at the AGM.

2 Likes

I suggested that he be allowed play hurling with a Senior club and still play junior hurling with Pats.

Hammy would have my head if I suggested that he move permanently.

That’s a retarded suggestion.

2 Likes

OK
Let him lay Junior with a club that doesn’t give a shit about it. That’s the way to improve young hurlers.

The Limerick way. The way we have done it for years and we have the senior All Irelands to prove it.

Go Fcuk yourself

1 Like