Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Hello JP

1 Like

100k a year. Chicken Feed.

will you still be saying that in 2030 when it is over 2m… and you are stll in 1b :grinning:

The biggest FOOL on TFK

1 Like

Look at the number of posts you have had on the Limerick GAA forum.

Your are obsessed and you are letting out all your bitterness and hate.

Keep it going, it’s very entertaining to view

:joy:

Limerick gaa the best comedy show ever. :joy: you are the main clown

2 Likes

That’s fine, it sure beats being an angry little clareman

:wink:

I am not angry. i have seen my county win 3 SENIOR ALL IRELANDs … not joke 21s or club.

1 Like

Strike strike strike.

Wouldnt be surprised if the likes of Dowling do something similar.

Was he with Clare in '12? They were shit then too. His cv with intercounty teams is very poor apart from 2 months at the end of '13. Limerick look no different physically or movement wise than before. He hasn’t got McCarthy or Condon in shape.
Iv heard he talks a good game and produces a good spreadsheet but it’s on the pitch that should count.

Seanie O’Brien could be close to walking also for the same reasons as Tobin. Wasn’t his brother dropped a few weeks back also.

It’s all relative. He is held in high regard by the players anyway. Clare’s fitness was much poorer last year with a novice over them compared to the three years under O’Connor. Whether he is all he is made out to be is another story

There was a marked improvement in 2012 under him compared to what went before him including coming from 8 points down half way through the second half steamrolling Limerick in the league final and also beating Dublin despite playing the second half with 14 men. Our fitness wasn’t a huge issue under him

As an aside regardless of good or bad O’Connor is. No lad that is committed and honest in his efforts should be carrying the gut that some Limerick lads had on Sunday, especially if they are supposedly training 6 days a week since September/October

5 Likes

BIG NEWS

Martin Kiely:
“Sad to see Seanie Tobin leave Limerick panel. Lot of debate in the past two days and I am told a meeting looks on the cards @RTEgaa”

YOU havent a clue. you know nothing about hurling just talk shit in all threads

1 Like

Fuckit Joe, you take no prisoners, I thought you were a nice guy???
That HBV fella would ate most fellas without salt but you’re in there with guns blazing :fearful:

1 Like

Finally a good news story.

but in all fairness shane would be silly to turn his back on the county team given the favours the suits have done him over the last 3 years.

he talks shit.

People are beginning to realise how low hurling has gotten in Limerick. In towns like newcastle west, croom, rathkeale, askeaton, adare, hospital etc the game is slowly dying out. There is about 5 clubs on an upward curve in Limerick Nap, The Well, Doon, Mungret and Monaleen. 3 of those are hugely populated areas. Kilmallock have stagnated a lot and the game is going back at a rate of knots in the likes of Ahane, Murroe and Adare. Great clubs like Claughann and Old Christians are all but gone.

You’ve that utter cunt Jerome O Connell proclaiming ard scoil ris as this great institute of Limerick hurling. It is the biggest disaster of a thing to happen hurling Limerick since Patjoe Whelan. About 70 percent of the best young hurlers in the county go to ard scoil ris from primary school. Well any decent hurlers from Ballybrown, The Well, Nap, Mungret, Claughann, Adare, South Liberties and the surrounding areas get sent to this school by mammy and daddy b/c of their hurling and when they get in there the failed farmer and the soon to be failed school teacher select a first year hurling team. Which the vast majority of these young lads don’t make. It is incredibly competitive when you consider nearly 5 Clare lads always make up a part of the team. Do you think these lads are nurtured and tutored in this great “nursery” of Limerick hurling? No there cast aside and deemed not good enough. There turned away from the games and the clubs struggle the keep them interested. I liken it to the fucking schools rugby system which has almost made the club game extinct in Ireland. We badly need to get the whole fucking mess sorted asap full time coaches back working across the clubs in the county. Cut the funding to the senior team and invest it in clubs. Ball allys, proper training pitches etc. Get the game going again in the west of the county and give every young lad a chance of making the senior team with proper coaching not just the two or three ard scoil deem good enough. People like Joe Quaid and Ciaran Carey need to be involved and cunts like A Daly and Kinnerk shown the door.

9 Likes