Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Nice of you to advertise his residency status!

2 Likes

Heā€™s home now anyway.

1 Like

Paul o Connell, joe Nash and Jp McManus in the live 95 fm studio in a bit. If ever these
Muslim terrorists were going to hit Limerickā€¦

2 Likes

Is he back with monaleen or ahane ?

Did he also play outhalf for Cresent Comp or one of them?

I think scored two points for Limerick footballers when we beat Tipp in Thurles in 2009. I had a decent wedge on Limerick -1 and we won by 2 points.

Fullback for castletroy but he told the rugby to clear off. His last game was the senior cup final.

No I donā€™t think so.

Now:

No as in heā€™s not back with ahane.

1 Like

either teege genuinely doesn`t know what he is doing or else some of his selections have more going on that winning a match.

by way of illustation can anyone explain why it was necessary to take off donovan before half time against kerry when limerick were cruising.

what would be the purpose of that i wonder.

it means that a bit of luck and some proper officiating from the ref was all teege needed to turn it around as that was the only decision in the game he got wrong.
the fact that the lad is a rugby head explains why he wasnt surprised that fitzgibbon and the weight watchers club in the full back line managed to last the 70

Ya I was looking at something similar to what Waterford 02-09,Kilkenny and Tipp aswell in the rotating front 6,itā€™s the first time I can remember us having a set of forwards who are all interchangeable with the positions and if you can get it to work it causes carnage for opposition teams.

1 Like

like 1973

When you think you have a set of forwards that can rotate you probably have absolutely no forwards of any decent quality.

Best thing that could happen now is we get hammered out the gate by Dublin. Surely that is what it will take for these imbeciles to finally get the road? God forbid we somehow beat Dublin and stumble out at the semi-final stage, itā€™ll be seen as some sort of progress and heā€™ll remain for now. Likewise a 3-4pt defeat to Dublin could be seen as some sort of moral victory and again he remains. Sad to say that youā€™d like to see a Limerick team hammered in a competitive match but thatā€™s what iā€™ve been reduced to wishing for now in order to necessitate positive change. I have nothing but disdain for TJ Ryan that his ego wonā€™t allow him to walk away from this failure/demise he has presided over for the betterment of his county.

fitzgibbon and the weight watchers club in the full back line managed to last the 70
[/quote]

Sorted. Catherine Thomas next Limerick manager

Sheā€™s ignorant enough for it anyway.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

A moral victory?? a 3 point loss to fucking Dublin? fuck me man we arenā€™t that far gone.