Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Ye will win another one tomorrow I predict

Ah Davy thinks miwadi is a drug

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=252640

Ballysteen v Ballybricken/bohermore in the 2015 junior b county league final takes place today at 2pm

4 Likes

Come on Ballysteen!

2 Likes

I’ve heard a murmurring that Ballybricken won’t turn up

1 Like

What venue?

The home of the All Ireland Club Champions. The site of the original fixture-gate

Well fuck the ASR game so!

That’s childs play. This is real.

2 Likes

I hope you smash the cunts.

1 Like

And of course you get the chance to see a COTY nominee in the flesh.

Can we start picking our preferred teams for the Dublin match and stop with the shit talking we’ve had the last 12hrs? Last few posts aside…

1. N Quaid
  2. Hickey
  3. Richie
  4. English
  5. Byrnes
  6. Wayne Mac
  7. O’Mahony
  8. Browne
  9. Seanie O’Brien
  10. Dowling
  11. Hannon
  12. Cian Lynch
  13. Nash
  14. Downes
  15. T Morrissey

Worth a try. Is Wayne Mac out of favour with TJ? He has hardly had a run in the league. He is not a strong option and has his faults yes, but Byrnes is not ready for centre back right now and seems better suited maybe to 5 for the time being. Wayne is good in the air and he will hold his position. I assume Jim Bob is injured? Otherwise he is straight in there. That half forward line i have selected should be tried. Downes could get you a goal at full forward, Hannon won’t. Hickey back to corner back to do a man marking job on Dotsy.

1 Like

What an amazing year it has been so far for Limerick hurling.

:clap:

Hopefully Ard Scoil bring yet another All Ireland hurling title back home to Limerick. It will be a very tough ask because Kieran’s are always strong.

He is not good enough.

He is not great but i’m coming round to thinking he is as good an option as we have right now for that position until Byrnes is ready for it next year. It’s Byrnes or him for centre back, and Byrnes isn’t ideally suited right now with lack of experience and inability to hold his position. Byrnes would be better served to no. 5 this year i think and Wayne is as safe an option as we have for 6 then like it or not.

1 Like

Ballybricken lead by 4 at the break.

I’d hate to in that dressing room right now.

2 Likes

Final score?