Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

2-09 to 0-05. Full time.

Much closer game than the scoreline suggests but the better team won.

Fuck.

1 Like

The game against Dublin is it being televised live does anyone know? Usually Setanta have the rights to Saturday night games but they donā€™t have the game listed. Men in Black documentary being shown in the 7pm slot.

Isnt there Setanta Ireland and Setanta sports or are they all the one

They do

I checked both and itā€™s not showing on either.

Dunno so chief. Unless TG 4 have it

No they only show league games on Sundayā€™s. Have also double checked to be sure.

Would be a surprise and disappointment if it is not shown live.

It will surely be on. We are box office.

Dito, I have to go to a months mind on Saturday, otherwise I would have went. Tis early in the week yet. It might happen

Same here FFS :rage:

Setantas programming is awful. They mighten update it till Saturday. More than likely it will be live.

Thought the whole reason of moving it to the Saturday night was that it would be shown live?

Iā€™m assuming all of this weekends football matches, the last round of the league, will be on Sunday and all starting simultaneously so the hurling from Parnell Park would fill the gap on Saturday evening.

Limerick FC at home on Saturday night at 6.30 so Iā€™m tempted to just go to that instead. The hurling management set up have broken my spirit and resolve. :sob:

There will not be any live coverage of the game on Saturday evening.

Not on gaago either.

Might make the result easier to stomach.[quote=ā€œElvis_Brandenberg_Kr, post:5507, topic:20931, full:trueā€]
There will not be any live coverage of the game on Saturday evening.
[/quote]

ā€œComplete and utterā€¦total disarray in the campā€ my man tells me today.

1 Like

Which camp?

Perhaps a clipping is on the cards. Ive been thinking theres too many good hurlers there to get bate out the gate on sat. And theyll be much fitter than last year. But no game plan + low moral =clipping +taxi for tj. Ill head in sat eve and seiously dont know what i want out of it which is bollox and sad state